Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For those that are July 2016 applicants, did you receive a NOR from the initial questionare or just receive a notice to schedule the assessment?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post

      Was the one stop after your HSI assessment? Or the test was in the same stop?
      The written assessment was first - then months later I had the One Stop. From first application Aug 15 to EOD 1 year

      Comment


      • SP308 thanks sir

        Originally posted by Roadrunner17 View Post
        For those that are July 2016 applicants, did you receive a NOR from the initial questionare or just receive a notice to schedule the assessment?
        The consensus was everyone who received the invite was from the 2015 announcement. No one from 2016 has received an NOR. A few people have said they did NOT apply in 2015 and still received the email to schedule, which I don't see how that is possible. I am guessing they forgot they applied. But then again I am speculating, though someone informed speculating.

        Spoke w an HSI supervisor yesterday at work, which just added to my enthusiasm for the position. Hope it works out for those who truly want it.
        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


        honor first

        Comment


        • With the 2015 announcement being reopened, are all new hires heading to the border? I would think that if they are actually hiring 500 new agents then some would need to be placed in interior offices.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
            The consensus was everyone who received the invite was from the 2015 announcement. No one from 2016 has received an NOR. A few people have said they did NOT apply in 2015 and still received the email to schedule, which I don't see how that is possible. I am guessing they forgot they applied. But then again I am speculating, though someone informed speculating.
            For whatever it's worth...I applied to both the September 2015 and the July 2016 announcements. I recently scheduled and completed the computer based written assessment. When I log into the Application Manager via USAjobs, the 2015 announcement only says Assessment Questionnaire. The 2016 announcement says Assessment Questionnaire and Written Test, implying that the written test I took was for the 2016 announcement. It's crazy because I didn't get an NOR for the 2016 announcement, but it looks like that's what the test was for. Check yours and see if it says the same. I just hope this doesn't mean some wires got crossed at ICE HR somewhere that will kill the process.

            Comment


            • I got notice today the Nov FLETC Class is a go. I report the 15th of Nov .. email advised specific reporting instructions will be sent out this week.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bluecrew View Post

                I got my official EOD on Thursday last week and my EOD/In processing info from my SAC Friday to include work assignment.
                Bluecrew, how long from your final panel interview until you got your EOD? I just did my panel interview and was wondering what turnaround for some sort of results. Anyone that can answer would be great!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by midcareerfedleo View Post

                  Bluecrew, how long from your final panel interview until you got your EOD? I just did my panel interview and was wondering what turnaround for some sort of results. Anyone that can answer would be great!

                  Most of us that did the one-stop are still waiting for the final job offer / EOD. That's currently 4+ months since the one stop.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cpd201 View Post


                    Most of us that did the one-stop are still waiting for the final job offer / EOD. That's currently 4+ months since the one stop.
                    Did you get results if you passed the panel interview at least?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by midcareerfedleo View Post

                      Did you get results if you passed the panel interview at least?
                      Yes, you were notified on the spot at the one stop.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by midcareerfedleo View Post

                        Bluecrew, how long from your final panel interview until you got your EOD? I just did my panel interview and was wondering what turnaround for some sort of results. Anyone that can answer would be great!
                        I one stopped in Vegas on the 17th of June and received my tentative EOD 08/07. About 2 months from last interview to offer but that is from being involved in the one stop. I know of some that are about to EOD from the traditional process too so results def vary.
                        - Bluecrew
                        "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

                        Comment


                        • Took the written last Thursday. Waiting on results and hopefully a One-Stop invite.

                          Comment


                          • I did the one stop on June 18 in Las Vegas. EOD on August 21. I just heard in the El Paso AOR we have about 40 vacancies.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone who took the One-Stop in June heard anything about when EODs are going out on a larger scale? Finished everything a while ago and haven't heard a word.

                              Comment


                              • anybody know for sure if the test is 70% cumulative or 70% per section? I read back to page 45 and it seemed unofficial it was 70% cumulative but when I took it in 09 it was 70% per section. Just wondering as the math section was harder than I thought

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4155 users online. 167 members and 3988 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X