Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
    Another good location. Congratulations.

So far I have heard offers for Phoenix, San Antonio, and Albuquerque, not to mention countless border locations as well. So I guess there is a little hope for those who don't want a border slot.
    I'm guessing those may be your SAC locations, but your RAC location will likely be along the border. I could likely be wrong though and would be happy to get San Antonio as I live in close proximity to there already.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
      I'm guessing those may be your SAC locations, but your RAC location will likely be along the border. I could likely be wrong though and would be happy to get San Antonio as I live in close proximity to there already.
      My letter specifically said "Your permanent duty station location will be in Phoenix, AZ under the SAC Phoenix Office". Furthermore, others I have talked to have actually been told they are going to border locations in their EOD letters as well. Although I am very willing to go wherever, the language here would suggest that we are indeed receiving offers for these nice locations and not the border offices under the guise of them.
      - Bluecrew
      "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluecrew View Post
        My letter specifically said "Your permanent duty station location will be in Phoenix, AZ under the SAC Phoenix Office". Furthermore, others I have talked to have actually been told they are going to border locations in their EOD letters as well. Although I am very willing to go wherever, the language here would suggest that we are indeed receiving offers for these nice locations and not the border offices under the guise of them.
        That's awesome to hear. I was purely speculating above. Glad to see there is a good chance of getting a non border office.

Comment

• If I recall from the the initial application process we had two select two preferences for locations. Has anyone been offered anything outside of those locations?

Comment

• I will chime in again on this lol My offer was for a place I did not list.
            - Bluecrew
            "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

• Have any non-one stoppers been offered their EOD letters? Seems like the majority of people who are getting offers took advantage of the one-stop but just trying to gauge if any one from the traditional hiring pool is seeing any hiring traction...wondering if I now should have attended a one stop event..
              Last edited by ijc; 08-18-2016, 02:17 AM.

Comment

I will chime in again on this lol My offer was for a place I did not list.

What were the 2 cities you chose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                  What were the 2 cities you chose?
                  I only selected one, St. Croix, Virgin Islands.
                  - Bluecrew

Comment

I only selected one, St. Croix, Virgin Islands.
                    Oh that's why... Apparently, one of the SACs at my personal interview said it would be highly unlikely to get an island location like that as they only have a handful of agents there. Anyways, cant go wrong with Phoenix!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                      Oh that's why... Apparently, one of the SACs at my personal interview said it would be highly unlikely to get an island location like that as they only have a handful of agents there. Anyways, cant go wrong with Phoenix!
                      I selected San Antonio and St. Croix. Hoping to get San Antonio, but Phoenix or Albuquerque would be pretty good locations too.

Comment

• Got a call from one of the contract background investigators for the SSBI interview today, wants to meet early next week. Was also told my preliminary background checked out and my info was "sent to the CI hiring team, which will process applicants and give applicants their EODs." Sounds like things are moving along.
                        Last edited by AGENT-X; 08-19-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Got a call from one of the contract background investigators for the SSBI interview today, wants to meet early next week. Was also told my preliminary background checked out and my info was "sent to the CI hiring team, which will process applicants and give applicants their EODs." Sounds like things are moving along.
                          My conversation with a security guy was almost verbatim to this. A week later I got my EOD. Sounds like you are close.
                          - Bluecrew

Comment

My conversation with a security guy was almost verbatim to this. A week later I got my EOD. Sounds like you are close.
                            I hope the same happens for me. I met my BI Monday. But I'm afraid my med has fallen in the black hole.

Comment

I selected San Antonio and St. Croix. Hoping to get San Antonio, but Phoenix or Albuquerque would be pretty good locations too.
                              You won't be going to San Antonio or Albuquerque and I think the few spots at Phoenix and Tucson have already been filled.

Expect to be on the border.

Comment

Hopefully, but that's also what the guys who were going to Tucson were told until they were reassigned while at FLETC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9486 users online. 258 members and 9228 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X