Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
    Any idea if there are any more CITP class dates this FY or what the dates are for next FY?
    In reference to HSI, there are no CITP dates available (no spots for HSI). I was fortunate enough to receive an EOD for them and in our email/letter it was explained that there were no dates and they were getting dates for FY17. Perhaps other agencies may still have some though!
    - Bluecrew
    "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluecrew View Post
      In reference to HSI, there are no CITP dates available (no spots for HSI). I was fortunate enough to receive an EOD for them and in our email/letter it was explained that there were no dates and they were getting dates for FY17. Perhaps other agencies may still have some though!
      Sorry, I didn't clarify, I did mean for HSI. Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if this would delay receiving and EOD, but I assume it will not as you've received one yet no CITP date. Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't clarify, I did mean for HSI. Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if this would delay receiving and EOD, but I assume it will not as you've received one yet no CITP date. Thanks again.
        No worries! EODs are not affected by this as they were approved for X amount of agents for this fiscal year and would lose those numbers if they didnt hire them by the new fiscal year (this October). At least that has been my understanding of it. Since there are no academy spots for the FY or yet scheduled for next FY, they are hiring the numbers and keeping them in office until an academy spot opens. Long story short, EODs are rolling out even with no academy spots yet slotted. Someone from another forum spoke with HR and stated that EODs have slowed not because there are not anymore spots available but because they have become jammed due to the high number of people being processed. They are trying to process people who have already EODed, they are trying process those of us who have an offer but havent EODed while also trying to get offers out to the rest of the selected candidates. The staff there isn't very large so this is a daunting task. Keep the head high and stay the course. Yours will be coming too!
        - Bluecrew
        "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

• Thanks for the reply. Guess that explain why they told me "completion of this testing is time sensitive" when having me retake my urinalysis last week and why they thanked me for being prompt when I emailed them to let them know it had been completed. Sounds like they are trying to get as many hired as possible by 9/30.
          Last edited by AGENT-X; 08-16-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• After hounding Dallas, my BI finally started after submitting e-qip in March. My paperwork was "lost".

Comment

• Some EODs have been pushed out as far out as 02 Oct. But the overarching goal is to get everyone on board or at least about to be on board by 30 Sept. Got a call from HR last week to confirm things and there's basically stacks of people being processed right now. It's probably rougher for current feds because we're all concerned about leaving our current job to another one without "official" paperwork and also about how quick the transfer of all our benefits and everything else will happen with the EOD paperwork a little behind. I'm being patient, which is easier said than done, but just remember everyone: we applied almost a year ago to this announcement (well a lot of us but not all) and we're not almost in the driver's seat. It'll happen, just a little longer is all!

Comment

• Good morning - First time posting on this page. Just wanted to let you know I have been selected for a SA position with DHS/HSI in Albuquerque. I start Monday Woo Hoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by SP308 View Post
                  Good morning - First time posting on this page. Just wanted to let you know I have been selected for a SA position with DHS/HSI in Albuquerque. I start Monday Woo Hoo!
                  Were you a one stop applicant?

Comment

• Yes- went to Las Vegas back in June

Comment

Good morning - First time posting on this page. Just wanted to let you know I have been selected for a SA position with DHS/HSI in Albuquerque. I start Monday Woo Hoo!
                      Congrats! When did you get your EOD notification? Trying to be patient over here but check my email like 3-4 times a day for updates.
                      Last edited by AGENT-X; 08-17-2016, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Applied for the July 16' announcement.... Did you gents have to do a poly? and did the SA battery exam include math as well? Thanks for your time and congrats to those who got their EOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                          Applied for the July 16' announcement.... Did you gents have to do a poly? and did the SA battery exam include math as well? Thanks for your time and congrats to those who got their EOD.
                          No poly and yea there was math. Just study the study guide though and you'll be fine on the math.

Comment

Congrats! When did you get your EOD notification? Trying to be patient over here but check my email like 3-4 times a day for updates.
                            I Just got my EOD notification yesterday. Got the call on Friday, August 12th.

Comment

• I applied to the August ICTAP/CTAP and VEOA announcement for those with 1811 experience. The announcement stated they would make their selection within 60 days. Does this mean the referral? And then the exam, interview, medical, and BI follows?

Also, what all was done at the one-stop? Sounds like it was the interview and medical together; anything else?

Thanks, I am trying to estimate some kind of timeline for this announcement (if that's even possible).

Comment

Another good location. Congratulations.

So far I have heard offers for Phoenix, San Antonio, and Albuquerque, not to mention countless border locations as well. So I guess there is a little hope for those who don't want a border slot.
                                What is Perseverance?
                                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10024 users online. 216 members and 9808 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X