Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Vegas OS. Background is pending approval and sending in the follow up medical things I have this week (which they'll hopefully accept).

Comment

• Originally posted by btrips45 View Post
      Just got the EOD email . Start August 7th. Did one stop Vegas .
      What was your EOD and duty location? They didn't contact you by phone at all?

Comment

• Any OS applicants applying to the Lateral?

Comment

• Has anyone been medically cleared since sending in the requested additional cardiologist exams? I just turned mine in on Thursday, but I'm curious on what the timeline is after doing so to get cleared.

Comment

• so the 2015 announcement had no poly. The 2016 announcement stated "MAY BE REQUIRED TO PASS A POLY". Any insight on whether or not they will actually go through with the poly or not? I heard through the grape vine at my office (ICE) that they are still considering it before making the final decision. any info helps. thanks fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
              so the 2015 announcement had no poly. The 2016 announcement stated "MAY BE REQUIRED TO PASS A POLY". Any insight on whether or not they will actually go through with the poly or not? I heard through the grape vine at my office (ICE) that they are still considering it before making the final decision. any info helps. thanks fellas
              You must be terrified of it. You have only asked twelve times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                so the 2015 announcement had no poly. The 2016 announcement stated "MAY BE REQUIRED TO PASS A POLY". Any insight on whether or not they will actually go through with the poly or not? I heard through the grape vine at my office (ICE) that they are still considering it before making the final decision. any info helps. thanks fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by Swatstar10 View Post
                  and yet to be answered. and also no need to being a d ick. just trying to get knowledge

Comment

• Deleted post
                    Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                      It sounds like someone is afraid of the poly.....hidden secrets hmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      How many polygraphs have you taken? I have taken 5.

I passed 4 and failed 1. My answers did not change. Until I failed that polygraph, I foolishly believed that it was a legitimate piece of equipment. After my failure my eyes were opened to the absolute garbage that is the polygraph.

I hear that 65%+ of all people who take the polygraph for Border Patrol fail. I have heard stories of current police officers, honorable military veterans, etc. all failing. There are even several former Border Patrol Agents who failed the polygraph when the sought reinstatement.

Nothing will convince me that 65-70% of all applicants, ones who could pass the background investigation, have clean criminal histories, strong work histories, strong financial histories, etc, are all liars who have super secret hidden pasts.
                      What is Perseverance?
                      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Anybody else waiting on final EOD? If we don't get them til next week, that doesn't give us much time for 2 weeks notice...but then again, o well, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by One8one14hire View Post
                          Anybody else waiting on final EOD? If we don't get them til next week, that doesn't give us much time for 2 weeks notice...but then again, o well, right?
                          I wish, I just turned in the follow up medical, so I'm still waiting to hear back on that. Any idea how long that takes? Hopefully you'll get your final EOD soon. When is the class date?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                            I wish, I just turned in the follow up medical, so I'm still waiting to hear back on that. Any idea how long that takes? Hopefully you'll get your final EOD soon. When is the class date?
                            A lot of people have been saying about 3 weeks. But I've heard some other people saying it's been 4 weeks and they have not heard anything.

Comment

• I just received notification that I have to take a third urinalysis... Geezalou... I wonder if I'm drinking too much water (I drink a lot of water) and it's diluting the tests or if the collecting business is just that bad with the samples. I know several of us from the San Antonio OS had to repeat due to their mistake, but has anyone had to repeat a third time?
                              Last edited by AGENT-X; 08-05-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by One8one14hire View Post
                                Anybody else waiting on final EOD? If we don't get them til next week, that doesn't give us much time for 2 weeks notice...but then again, o well, right?
                                Just got mine today 9/4/16 EOD, no FLETC class date

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7826 users online. 408 members and 7418 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X