Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• How long until background gets completed?

Comment

• Um, usually takes forever and a week or two.

Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
        How long until background gets completed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
          How long until background gets completed?
          There is no way to tell. You can still get an EOD without the background being complete, as long as you filled out the SF-86 and submitted finger print cards. They can do a quick preliminary check and clear you, then do the in depth investigation later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
            When do applicants find out their assignment location? Is it after the BI is completed or before?

Most of the people who have got calls were offered a location when they got "the call".

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
              When do applicants find out their assignment location? Is it after the BI is completed or before?

When you get the final firm offer for the job with the EOD date, the offer is made with the location you will be assigned to.

Comment

• Just an update. There is still movement for those who did not go to a one-stop event.

I'm not a one-stop applicant. I completed my medical and structured interview in the last week.
                What is Perseverance?
                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• has anyone received a final offer yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                    Just an update. There is still movement for those who did not go to a one-stop event.

I'm not a one-stop applicant. I completed my medical and structured interview in the last week.
                    Same here. I've completed medical, interview, and continuation form for SF-86 since I have a current clearance. I did not attend a one-stop.

Comment

• Hey fellas, did this announcement have a poly? I applied to the 2016 announcement and it says "may be required to pass a poly". any insight? i am a current ICE employee (non LE). thanks for the knowledge!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                        Hey fellas, did this announcement have a poly? I applied to the 2016 announcement and it says "may be required to pass a poly". any insight? i am a current ICE employee (non LE). thanks for the knowledge!
                        No poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfeddie View Post
                          Same here. I've completed medical, interview, and continuation form for SF-86 since I have a current clearance. I did not attend a one-stop.

I am also same boat. Medical, interview and eqip submission have been completed. I did not attend one stop.

Comment

• I've been done for six weeks and haven't heard anything yet. Every HSI Agent I spoke with at the DNC said they need people on before the end of the fiscal year. I'm thinking we may all get notified in one big group.

Comment

• Just got the EOD email . Start August 7th. Did one stop Vegas .

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Originally posted by btrips45 View Post
                                Just got the EOD email . Start August 7th. Did one stop Vegas .
                                Congrats man! I did mine in Vegas as well, hoping to hear something soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11818 users online. 448 members and 11370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X