Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with a ton of HSI at the RNC and everyone is saying they're trying to get about 530 people on quickly. Most will go to a field office for a while until an available class date becomes available. Also, these guys seem really squared away too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• How long after equip do you get confirmation of background check
      Last edited by Jobadaci; 07-21-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Any final offers?

Comment

• Neg, I was told I would receive a final offer by next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by this1811 View Post
            Neg, I was told I would receive a final offer by next week.

Thats awesome! So things are moving along! I only ask because i applied for the 2016 announcement and want to know how long it took. Whats the next step for me based on your experience

Comment

• In a few months you'll receive your assessment results and an email to schedule your test

Comment

• Does anyone know what stations in Texas are available?

Comment

• Missed a FedEx package from DHS, applied for this position and one from SS. Any idea what it could be?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                    Missed a FedEx package from DHS, applied for this position and one from SS. Any idea what it could be?
                    My fingerprints for HSI came via FedEx. Don't freak out, they'll deliver it again. Or just print two blue fingerprint cards and send them to HR.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                      My fingerprints for HSI came via FedEx. Don't freak out, they'll deliver it again. Or just print two blue fingerprint cards and send them to HR.

Ok, thanks. I did my fingerprints at the one stop. Maybe they lost them. It's a package I have to sign for. Was yours that way?

Comment

• Any non-one stop folks-How long did it take for your medical to be reviewed?

Comment

Ok, thanks. I did my fingerprints at the one stop. Maybe they lost them. It's a package I have to sign for. Was yours that way?
                          What one stop did you attend? I didn't do mine at my OS. Interesting.

Comment

I was guessing that it was your fingerprints. You never know. It could be a miscommunication between different HR people who cover different areas of your preemployment. I am already with the agency so I don't have to do all the steps, and not really 100% sure which one I can skip for this announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                              What one stop did you attend? I didn't do mine at my OS. Interesting.

San Antonio, they heard me say I hadn't got my fingerprint cards yet and they told me they wanted to go ahead and get them there.

Comment

• Probably something the BI is trying to get clarification on.

Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                                Missed a FedEx package from DHS, applied for this position and one from SS. Any idea what it could be?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7808 users online. 409 members and 7399 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X