Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
    Thanks for posting that.. I feel a hell of a lot better now #nomoreselfpity
    I just wanted to let other applicants who opted out of the one stop process know movement is still happening.

It just wasn't possible for me to travel 1000+ miles to a one stop event.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• has anyone that completed the one stop receive a final offer yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        has anyone that completed the one stop receive a final offer yet?
        It seems like the only ones who have are people who already had a completed background.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakerfan91 View Post
          It seems like the only ones who have are people who already had a completed background.
          Was their a poly involved in this process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakerfan91 View Post
            I was told my background would not be completed since it was current. Not a DHS employee. Never received fp cards or anything. I haven't received a final offer yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
              Yeah it said "symptom limited exercise stress test using standard Bruce protocol and cardiologist examination and opinion on limitations and existence of significant ischemic heart disease"
              Same here

Comment

• For those that went to the One Stop; did you guys do a drug test on site as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by alien11 View Post
                  For those that went to the One Stop; did you guys do a drug test on site as well?
                  Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                    Yes
                    And even if you are employed by ICE at the time of the one stop, you will still do a drug test.

Comment

• Non one stop, when do you get your results from the Structured interview? I've completed medical and equip

Comment

• For those not doing one stop like myself, I received a call on Monday to schedule my interview and have my structured interview this Friday. I have already submitted EQIP, been to medical, and had my drug test.

Regarding med clearance, did anyone receive an email saying they needed to provide VA disability rating paperwork? If so, what paperwork did you provide?

Thanks!!
                        Last edited by ccar22; 07-20-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccar22 View Post
                          For those not doing one stop like myself, I received a call on Monday and have my structured interview this Friday.

Regarding med clearance, did anyone receive an email saying they needed to provide VA disability rating paperwork? If so, what paperwork did you provide?

Thanks!!
                          Yes, I did. I had to provide the most current VA rating decision and letter as well as have a follow up from a doc about my shoulder and have them type up a letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                            Yes, I did. I had to provide the most current VA rating decision and letter as well as have a follow up from a doc about my shoulder and have them type up a letter.

Sweet, thanks for the info brother. So did you use the letter that you get online from the eBenefits website? Because the one I got off eBenefits doesnt explain what my disability is, just my percentage. I was also going to include my original decision letter too I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccar22 View Post
                              Sweet, thanks for the info brother. So did you use the letter that you get online from the eBenefits website? Because the one I got off eBenefits doesnt explain what my disability is, just my percentage. I was also going to include my original decision letter too I guess.
                              No, call and request the original rating decision letter that has the breakdown of everything you're receiving and the write up on each. Also did you get the PEPR requirements as well? Have the doc go over that and mention that in a letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                                No, call and request the original rating decision letter that has the breakdown of everything you're receiving and the write up on each. Also did you get the PEPR requirements as well? Have the doc go over that and mention that in a letter.

Okay gotcha. I still have the original copy of that letter and I havent received any additional disability so I assume that would be okay? My only disability is for hearing (tinnitus) and they didnt mention me having to see a Dr. for that, just that I needed my disability paperwork. I just want to make sure I already have the paperwork I need because I only have two weeks to send it all in and we all know how fast the VA is...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9491 users online. 274 members and 9217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X