Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

I contacted personnel security to attempt to update some info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SSO1311 View Post
      Hi everyone new to applying for 1811. Does anyone know if your issued a take home car in this position? Thanks
      Yes, but most offices require you to live within 50 miles (for take-home car). A waiver is needed to live outside of the 50 miles and still be allowed to use the GOV for Home to Work. The waiver's are becoming more rare in my neck of the woods and will no longer be granted for SCL's (per the new announcement).
      Last edited by cb79er; 07-13-2016, 11:02 PM.
      $$ Financial Crimes Commando $$
      HSI SA

Comment

• I have completed my medical and I am currently waiting on my background investigation that I submitted. (Non onestop applicatnt) I still haven't been called to do a structured interview yet? is there a step by step process or no? I thought the interview should be first?

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• I am not a one stop applicant. I was contacted today for my oral board interview.
            What is Perseverance?
            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobadaci View Post
              I have completed my medical and I am currently waiting on my background investigation that I submitted. (Non onestop applicatnt) I still haven't been called to do a structured interview yet? is there a step by step process or no? I thought the interview should be first?
              I am in the exact same situation. Seems weird to spend money on background and medical clearances without an interview first. Doesn't seem like bad practice for us though, keeps the hope alive!!!

Comment

• Got an email today to have a Bruce test (stress test) performed due to "non-specific T wave changes." I did the one stop and the doctor who reviewed the EKG said it was normal. Anyone have this happen? I'm not worried about passing the test, but just Curious if anyone else had this happen.
                Last edited by AGENT-X; 07-15-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                  Got an email today to have a Bruce test (stress test) performed due to "non-specific T wave changes." I did the one stop and the doctor who reviewed the EKG said it was normal. Anyone have this happen? I'm not worried about passing the test, but just Curious if anyone else had this happen.
                  Yup sent you a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                    I am not a one stop applicant. I was contacted today for my oral board interview.
                    Me too. I have done a few panels with other agencies, what should I expect for this one?

Comment

• A structured interview and a personal interview. Some of the info should be emailed to you or may have been emailed

Comment

• Thanks for posting that.. I feel a hell of a lot better now #nomoreselfpity

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                        I am not a one stop applicant. I was contacted today for my oral board interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                          Got an email today to have a Bruce test (stress test) performed due to "non-specific T wave changes." I did the one stop and the doctor who reviewed the EKG said it was normal. Anyone have this happen? I'm not worried about passing the test, but just Curious if anyone else had this happen.
                          Yes, I had the exact same situation play out. Got the email this week and exams done; although a stress test was not required, I had to get an echocardiogram and blood work per the letter/email. Good times finding a cardiologist last minute while on vacation. Returned all the paperwork, whole lotta nothing, but this better not get kicked back because someone forgot to request a stress test. Anyone have insight?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1159fed View Post
                            Yes, I had the exact same situation play out. Got the email this week and exams done; although a stress test was not required, I had to get an echocardiogram and blood work per the letter/email. Good times finding a cardiologist last minute while on vacation. Returned all the paperwork, whole lotta nothing, but this better not get kicked back because someone forgot to request a stress test. Anyone have insight?
                            I had the stress test, echocardiogram and 2 EKGs done just to be safe. But I think as long as the cardiologist addressed each of those questions in the letter it should be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                              I had the stress test, echocardiogram and 2 EKGs done just to be safe. But I think as long as the cardiologist addressed each of those questions in the letter it should be fine.
                              Thanks, I hope so...appreciate the response.

Did your letter from Dallas specifically require the stress test? Mine did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1159fed View Post
                                Thanks, I hope so...appreciate the response.

Did your letter from Dallas specifically require the stress test? Mine did not.
                                Yeah it said "symptom limited exercise stress test using standard Bruce protocol and cardiologist examination and opinion on limitations and existence of significant ischemic heart disease"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7811 users online. 450 members and 7361 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X