Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of us currently in the process , are you planning on applying to this new 2016 announcement.

Comment

• doesn't look like the last one, that was pretty clear you needed prior LE experience to be competitive. but i haven't completed it yet.

Comment

• Just applied!

Comment

• Glad to see it posted. Sounds like a good deal if you're willing to do some time in Alpine, Presidio, of Deming. I see they threw in the poly as well.

I assume those of us already in the process have no need to apply as we are already in the process?
          Last edited by AGENT-X; 07-06-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by btrips45 View Post
            For those of us currently in the process , are you planning on applying to this new 2016 announcement.
            Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by btrips45 View Post
              For those of us currently in the process , are you planning on applying to this new 2016 announcement.
              Yeah, just in case I get offered a location that I can't take.

Comment

• I applied for the NYC, San Juan and Fajardo office.

Comment

• Is there is benefit to applying if you're already in the process? Won't your application be thrown out if they can see you're already in the process?

Comment

• Good locations but nothing close to where I live and I can't move. I really was hoping I could apply to the next posting.

How often have they been dropping postings for HSI? Yearly?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                      Is there is benefit to applying if you're already in the process? Won't your application be thrown out if they can see you're already in the process?
                      Announcements have been cancelled in the past, there are different locations in the new announcement, etc. Just my thought process, YMMV.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                        Is there is benefit to applying if you're already in the process? Won't your application be thrown out if they can see you're already in the process?
                        If something falls through the cracks on the first application this can be your backup. I would apply and wouldnt give dallas too much credit for potentially DQing you for applying.

Comment

• No impact, no idea

Originally posted by jkrantz View Post
                          Good locations but nothing close to where I live and I can't move. I really was hoping I could apply to the next posting.

How often have they been dropping postings for HSI? Yearly?
                          Short answer, probably once a year, but honestly no idea. To be honest though, they will always be similar locations from here on out (theoretically). All should be NYC, LA, San Fran, SWB and crazy *** Islands. If you're not willing to move to those locations, your best bet may be to look into ATF or DOD...everyone else is pretty much going to make you move around. Best of luck.
                          $$ Financial Crimes Commando $$
                          HSI SA

Comment

• I received my Tenative Offer in May. Recently just completed my medical and submitted my EQIP. What's next for me?

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Most 1811s with any agency will never need TS. Maybe HSI figured they could save money here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7783 users online. 412 members and 7371 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X