Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP_to_1811 View Post
    It will likely be a while. They can only do two hsisat classes at a time. If there is a late june and a july citp/hsisat, another class can't start until around September.
    Well regardless HR personnel said there are no more classes this fiscal year. So, it will have to be after October. Hopefully, EOD dates are before that.

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• While I won't be the least bit surprised if they post a new vacancy 10 months after they posted the last vacancy, I would be thrilled to hear the explanation. Other than the very few people that have been hired-2 or so from this forum that I recall-most of us have taken a test and filled out some paperwork in the better part of a year. Not sure about the rest of you but I haven't even received fingerprint cards or heard anything since they emailed links to test check your test results. Why create a bigger backlog when you have hardly bothered with the current applicants?

Again though, I'll be the last person on the planet to be surprised if they post another vacancy announcement. Having been a prior DHS employee, I've seen plenty of far more indefensible actions than increasing the workload of the already lazy and inept HR goons.

Comment

• Confirming no more CITP classes this FY? For those that can wait, that might be a blessing. Brunswick is awful from May-September....and the sand gnats are worse.

Has HR given any other feedback to those done with OS and have completed their eQIP?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811NYC2MN View Post
            Confirming no more CITP classes this FY? For those that can wait, that might be a blessing. Brunswick is awful from May-September....and the sand gnats are worse.

Has HR given any other feedback to those done with OS and have completed their eQIP?
            I completed the OS at the beginning of the month and completed the EQIP last week. I haven't heard anything since. I imagine it's too soon though based on just submitting it last week.
            Last edited by AGENT-X; 06-28-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• I received a TSL on 02/24/16 under the DHS only announcement. I was told my old test score would transfer and background would be waived since it was current. I have had no further correspondence. No invite for a medical, one step etc. Im a current D.O. Anyone else in the same boat and have not had further correspondence since receiving a TSL in February? Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by TXICE View Post
                I received a TSL on 02/24/16 under the DHS only announcement. I was told my old test score would transfer and background would be waived since it was current. I have had no further correspondence. No invite for a medical, one step etc. Im a current D.O. Anyone else in the same boat and have not had further correspondence since receiving a TSL in February? Thx
                Same boat. You're not alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811NYC2MN View Post
                  Confirming no more CITP classes this FY? For those that can wait, that might be a blessing. Brunswick is awful from May-September....and the sand gnats are worse.

Bugs went away in May, but were bad during spring.

Comment

• So I assume if you didn't one stop you are done?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                    Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                      So I assume if you didn't one stop you are done?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                      I would definitely say no. It will just be a bit slower. A lot of spots are open and they are looking to hire, so I would definitely say you're not done.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Coming from another forum. Apparently they are trying to get current agent transfers in place. Then will plug in the holes with new hires (also was told that by a SAC at OS)... These are the numbers for some hope lol

"SAC-wide email sent out today said the SFLR will be released in the next 1-2 weeks. Also, 48 new hires in July, 148 in August, and 214 in Sept"

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXICE View Post
                              I received a TSL on 02/24/16 under the DHS only announcement. I was told my old test score would transfer and background would be waived since it was current. I have had no further correspondence. No invite for a medical, one step etc. Im a current D.O. Anyone else in the same boat and have not had further correspondence since receiving a TSL in February? Thx
                              I received a TSL in February, Panel interview in March. I have my medical scheduled for tomorrow.

Current DO with ICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                                Sorry, Im not familiar with the SFLR acronym. Can you advise please?

Self funded lateral move... The government isn't paying for you to switch duty stations...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9098 users online. 447 members and 8651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X