Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
    Anyone hear anything new about the upcoming announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I read in 911 that it's supposedly next week

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
      No I was a Local Cop.
      Yes I went to one of the One Stops, and received the call five days later.
      Are you a veteran?

Comment

• Nope I'm not a veteran. And to Agent X, yes I did EQIP before the OS.

Comment

• What stations were available?

Comment

• Anyone else get a call? It's eating me up! I figured I would be good since they took my background and clearance from the Secret Service.

Comment

• Nothing here. I didn't score very high so that is probably a factor.

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Originally posted by this1811 View Post
                Nothing here. I didn't score very high so that is probably a factor.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you score? Shoot me a PM.

Last edited by Lawlor; 06-24-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by this1811 View Post

That's still passing though.

Comment

• Ha yessir. I'll take it. Fingers crossed...

Comment

No I was a Local Cop.
                        Yes I went to one of the One Stops, and received the call five days later.
                        Congrats! Now was this 5 business days later or 5 calendar days? LOL sorry have to ask. I got some pretty positive feedback from my OS so I'm hoping I get some good news soon. I specifically asked how long as I thought this might take 30-60 days or longer. The reply I got was expect something much sooner than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by One8one14hire View Post
                          Congrats! Now was this 5 business days later or 5 calendar days? LOL sorry have to ask. I got some pretty positive feedback from my OS so I'm hoping I get some good news soon. I specifically asked how long as I thought this might take 30-60 days or longer. The reply I got was expect something much sooner than that.

They said it would take 30 days just for the OS PPW to be processed. I'm so confused. Less than a week for the call would be the best news ever.
                          "The best of the best of the best, sir! With honors." - Jay, MIB

Comment

• Originally posted by pgalvi20 View Post
                            They said it would take 30 days just for the OS PPW to be processed. I'm so confused. Less than a week for the call would be the best news ever.
                            Those who went through the Deportation Officer process and cleared that processes already had cleared Medicals and backgrounds. So, all they needed was an interview in order to clear the process. A buddy of mine got the call the day after the one stop in San Antonio. He had cleared the DO process back in March.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

I got "THE CALL".

Been looking forward to finally being able to post that.
                              Check your PM.
                              "The best of the best of the best, sir! With honors." - Jay, MIB

Comment

• I attended OS in Vegas on the 17th. Prior to that, I applied for Deportation Officer and they completed my BI during that process, and PSD confirmed I was good to go at the OS. All I had to do was my medical and interview. Passed interviews and medical seemed to go flawlessly. With my BI already cleared, and given Im a 30% vet, I figured I would have been one of the first to get called. Im also a current DHS employee. Hardnto remain patient as I've been trying to get this job since 2009....doh!

Best of luck to you all!!

Oh well....tick tock tick tock

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6212 users online. 262 members and 5950 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X