Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B[QUOTE=Lee23;3894686]So is the new announcement suppose to be this week?.......

there is updated info about a new announcement over at 911jobforums.

Comment

• Originally posted by heydude85 View Post
      I would say this is normal from my personal experience.

When I got on with HSI a little while ago...they used reciprocity for my TS from the military which was then about 3 years old, but I still had to fill out e-qip and do the fingerprint cards. I was cleared and EOD'd but without any clearance. It took them a little while, but ICE-PSU reviewed my previous SSBI with some additional checks before granting the reciprocity. This meant during the time in between my EOD and the reciprocity being granted I wasn't cleared to use a lot of our systems and databases (this was as a Pathways Intern from the 2014 announcement). By the time I went to the academy it was all good.

Now I don't know what they intend to do with each individual but this is just my two cents. I think reciprocity will be granted for the most part just that whoever at the OS mispoke about how exactly the mechanics of it would happen.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
      Heydude85,
      Thanks for your reply/insight; it's much appreciated. My clearance was adjudicated on Jun 06, 2016. I think when PSU saw this, they simply said no BI is needed. I asked to be fingerprinted onsite, but the gentleman said I didn't need to either.
      I absolutely plan on doing the eqip. I'm certain it will be the SF86C. I just wish I didn't have to wait for the fingerprints cards to arrive in the mail.
      Thanks again!

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
          Heydude85,
          Thanks for your reply/insight; it's much appreciated. My clearance was adjudicated on Jun 06, 2016. I think when PSU saw this, they simply said no BI is needed. I asked to be fingerprinted onsite, but the gentleman said I didn't need to either.
          I absolutely plan on doing the eqip. I'm certain it will be the SF86C. I just wish I didn't have to wait for the fingerprints cards to arrive in the mail.
          Thanks again!
          My cards never came. They printed me at the one-stop (I wasn't the only one). If you don't get the cards in the mail within a few days I'd recommend giving Dallas a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            I'm hoping I can join the current ICE CITP class at FLETC when they start ICESAT.
            That's not how it works... expect to sit at your office for 6 to 12 months before you get a spot in HSISAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP_to_1811 View Post
              That's not how it works... expect to sit at your office for 6 to 12 months before you get a spot in HSISAT.
              I would love to go to the office now! I don't care how long I would sit. It would better than DC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BP_to_1811 View Post
                LOL...I hoped it wouldn't be the same as with us...I guess it's the norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_OR_BUST View Post
                  Exact samesies

Sent from my Febreze Air Freshener using Tapatalk
                  So I called back after providing another specimen today to let them know I had done so. I was advised it was a collection error on their end. They stated several people have to re-provide specimens.

Comment

• I got "THE CALL".

Been looking forward to finally being able to post that.

Comment

• Congrats! Were you current fed employee? and what stations were available?
                      Last edited by this1811; 06-23-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                        I got "THE CALL".

Been looking forward to finally being able to post that.
                        Congrats! Did you process through the OS?

Comment

• No I was a Local Cop.
                          Yes I went to one of the One Stops, and received the call five days later.

Comment

• Wow that was very expedited. Congrats again

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                              No I was a Local Cop.
                              Yes I went to one of the One Stops, and received the call five days later.
                              Congrats! Did you already complete the EQIP prior to attending the OS?

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8715 users online. 273 members and 8442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X