Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
    I had not received it prior to attending the OS, so I let them know at the OS. They sent an email, and copied me, to the group responsible for sending it out letting them know to get mine sent out. That was over the weekend, haven't heard anything yet.
    Thanks! I'm bringing a copy of my SF86 with me anyways. Nothing has changed on it so maybe that will help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
      Did anybody you fill out the e-qip before the OS? I haven't gotten any info regarding it.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      I got an e-mail last Friday to fill out E-Qip and got my fingerprint cards in the mail on Monday.

      Comment


      • Just got the email to fill out the E-qip

        Comment


        • Anyone going to OS ATL?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by btrips45 View Post
            Just got the email to fill out the E-qip
            Well maybe I'll get mine today then.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
              Anyone going to OS ATL?
              Yes

              Comment


              • For the guys filling out the E-qip, do you already have TS clearance?


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • I have a current TS, but was only asked to complete continuation forms instead of a full eqip. I also was contacted for medical today and are not attending a one-stop.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mpfeddie View Post
                    I have a current TS, but was only asked to complete continuation forms instead of a full eqip. I also was contacted for medical today and are not attending a one-stop.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    How long ago was your TS granted? I haven't gotten any emails about paperwork I needed to complete. My TS was last Feb.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                      How long ago was your TS granted? I haven't gotten any emails about paperwork I needed to complete. My TS was last Feb.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I've had my TS since 2013.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                        For the guys filling out the E-qip, do you already have TS clearance?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        nope

                        Comment


                        • Anyone get e-qip but not fingerprint cards? Got my e-qip a week ago but cards never came.

                          Comment


                          • Did the OS today in Las Vegas

                            Does anyone know what passing on the audigram is?

                            I was 30 @ 60 and 80, whatever that is.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by On Patrol View Post
                              Did the OS today in Las Vegas

                              Does anyone know what passing on the audigram is?

                              I was 30 @ 60 and 80, whatever that is.

                              That's passing. They don't count the last 3 columns. Straight from the Asian girl at Las Vegas. They wanted to retest a pour soul, but after reviewing the chart. He passed. Talked about it right in front of me.

                              Also, at my interview, they thanked me for wearing a suit. I'd highly suggest you wear one. I saw a few BPA's and DO's that came in looking rough.

                              It could be your only shot at HSI for the next few years. Make yourself shine or wait till the next announcement.
                              Last edited by FTRSA; 06-16-2016, 11:06 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Thanks man! That's good to hear. Yeah, pretty much everyone wore a suit at Las Vegas. I wore a suit with no tie. You will unbutton and take off your shirt several times.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6277 users online. 328 members and 5949 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X