Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
      Did my One Stop today. I'm out. Blew the Structured Interview. Good luck to everyone who will be moving on. Looks like I'm back in the group waiting for the next hiring announcement. And, BTW, most of the applicants were wearing suits and ties.
      Sorry to hear that man. Question for you, how are you at interviewing? Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
        With HSI conducting such a diverse set of investigations, how is that playing out in regards to working with and or overlap with the FBI or any other agencies?

How dare you mention the Bureau in the HSI forum....

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannimal View Post
            1811 hiring will be opening up soon.
            When?

Comment

• My info is "next week" from what I'm told.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannimal View Post
                My info is "next week" from what I'm told.
                Heard it was going to be another DHS only announcement, not sure if that's true though.

Comment

• I was told that an announcement was suppose to come out in May. Last week got a text from a recruiter and was told that it got pushed back to this month or next. She told me it was definitely going to happen this summer. She said it was a public GS 7/9 opening. Also, an ASAC told me the same about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                    With HSI conducting such a diverse set of investigations, how is that playing out in regards to working with and or overlap with the FBI or any other agencies?

They all work together. Drug group works with DEA A LOT. FBI and HSI have the JTTF group together with other agencies as well. They approach things differently, so sometimes they do not overlap too much. When they do overlap they just work the case together (if they have a good relationship)

Comment

• HSI just got into an officer involved shooting in San Diego this afternoon . Suspect died.

Comment

• Originally posted by btrips45 View Post
                        HSI just got into an officer involved shooting in San Diego this afternoon . Suspect died.
                        I saw that as well. I lived in that neighborhood a few years ago and I'm looking to move back if I make it through this process.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
                          They all work together. Drug group works with DEA A LOT. FBI and HSI have the JTTF group together with other agencies as well. They approach things differently, so sometimes they do not overlap too much. When they do overlap they just work the case together (if they have a good relationship)
                          An agent I used to work with said they should change the name to ACE-And Customs Enforcement. This was during the previous administration also.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentDiNozzo View Post
                            An agent I used to work with said they should change the name to ACE-And Customs Enforcement. This was during the previous administration also.
                            I like Homeland Security Investigations ✊👍

Comment

• Did anybody you fill out the e-qip before the OS? I haven't gotten any info regarding it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                                Did anybody you fill out the e-qip before the OS? I haven't gotten any info regarding it.

I had not received it prior to attending the OS, so I let them know at the OS. They sent an email, and copied me, to the group responsible for sending it out letting them know to get mine sent out. That was over the weekend, haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4591 users online. 256 members and 4335 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X