Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
    Did you wear a suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yessss

Comment

• Thanks, but I'm going to play it safe and wear business casual per the instructions.

How many candidates were at the event with you and how long was your interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by chilipepprflea View Post
        Thanks, but I'm going to play it safe and wear business casual per the instructions.

That's what I was thinking as well. It doesn't matter what a person wears, if you look like crap you'll look like crap in anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
          What's the verdict on dress code?
          Business casual, like the instructions stated, is totally acceptable. You DO NOT need a suit.

Comment

• While waiting for interviews one of the guys I was waiting with asked one of the HSI employees about the dress code, she stated the interviewers are directed to ignore the dress as business casual was stated in the FAQ. There were people in everything from khakis and a button up shirt to suits. In speaking to many of them they passed the interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by chilipepprflea View Post
              Thanks, but I'm going to play it safe and wear business casual per the instructions.

I was told they were doing 40 candidates per day at the event I attended.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                One stop went well, overall a good experience. Was there approximately 5 hours start to finish. Medical took just over two hours. The rest was interviews, waiting, and fingerprints.
                So no need to wait for fingerprints cards in the mail?

Comment

• Has everyone received their e-qip invitation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                    So no need to wait for fingerprints cards in the mail?
                    I hadn't received mine and told them about it so they did mine and a few others while we were there.
                    Last edited by AGENT-X; 06-12-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                      Has everyone received their e-qip invitation?
                      I have not nor had several others at the one stop. I was told there only two people Processing them so they are behind. One of the people I spoke with while I was there emailed the person and copied me so that I could they were trying to expedite it.

Comment

• Hopefully my agency will be able to transfer my clearance and background over. Nothing has changed since it was completed a little over a year and a half ago.

Comment

• What are the PT standards going to be? If there is a link somewhere I'd appreciate a look.

"HSISAT PT standard will be in place by the time current applicants begin that portion is what I'm being told."

Comment

• Thanks; appreciate the reply. I'll tell them the same, unless I get them in before Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                              I hadn't received mine and told them about it so they did mine and a few others while we were there.
                              Thanks; appreciate the reply. I'll tell them the same, unless I get them in before Friday.

Comment

• Any news on an upcoming announcement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7896 users online. 416 members and 7480 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X