Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alien11 View Post
    Having completed the panel interviews already, I can tell you that all the interviewers in both panels were all wearing suits. However, the one stop is designed to speed people through different stations. Thus it's critical to follow instructions.

Is anyone doing a one stop in Southern California?
    I believe the only available cities for one stop were Las Vegas, Atlanta and San Antonio.

Comment

• Originally posted by hpy1 View Post
      It is probably too late but do it if you can!!!!!!!!!

Also, wear a suit to the interview. Dress for the job you want not the one you have.
      Yeah, it's too late, and I'm not doing it. I'm not spending hundreds of dollars to go to the one stop. Yes I do want the job, but I can be patient. The one stops probably would have worked out better for me if they had more locations available. Chicago would have been great.

I don't honestly believe that HSI will completely write off all candidates who are not attending the one stop events. I do think the process will be much slower for us, but we will still have an opportunity.

Right now I am getting to do some pretty cool stuff here in ERO, so I'm not too worried about quickly finishing up the HSI process. It will probably be pretty rough for the first few years in HSI, so I might as well get all of the cool training and detail opportunities while I am in ERO since that won't be happening as an HSI 1811 on the south west border.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• any word on any future openings?

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Best bet would be to call a field office you're interested in to find out. Ive called the San Diego field office in the past to find out about openings.

Comment

• OS done. I now want to tailor my PT to excel at the fitness standards at CITP should I get the call. Does HSI have its own version of a fit test upon arrival?

Comment

• https://www.fletc.gov/physical-efficiency-battery-peb

How did one stop go?

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                  OS done. I now want to tailor my PT to excel at the fitness standards at CITP should I get the call. Does HSI have its own version of a fit test upon arrival?
                  The PT is not hard at all. Just go down in shape and you'll be fine. You can also do a lot just by diet alone. You'll just do the FLETC pt test. I'm pretty sure HSI does not have a specific pt test.

FLETC pt was body fat, sit and reach, Illinois agility test, bench press, and 1.5 mile run. Easiest PT there is.

Comment

• Can anyone post of their experience at the One Stop so far? How long did each segment take and how long were you at the event?

Comment

• Originally posted by chilipepprflea View Post
                      Can anyone post of their experience at the One Stop so far? How long did each segment take and how long were you at the event?
                      One stop went well, overall a good experience. Was there approximately 5 hours start to finish. Medical took just over two hours. The rest was interviews, waiting, and fingerprints.
                      Last edited by AGENT-X; 06-11-2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• What's the verdict on dress code?

Comment

• HSISAT PT standard will be in place by the time current applicants begin that portion is what I'm being told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                            What's the verdict on dress code?
                            The agents that will interview you were wearing suits. That's a clue. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                              What's the verdict on dress code?
                              I would still follow what's in the FAQ's and go with the attire that is mentioned. Attention to detail could be a factor. Thats just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                                The agents that will interview you were wearing suits. That's a clue. Good luck.
                                Did you wear a suit?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7658 users online. 418 members and 7240 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X