Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Looking at the One Stop FAQ's, we will be conducting a structured interview as well as a personal interview but the attire is slacks/khakis and a collared shirt? Has anyone else ever interviewed in that attire? I've always been in a suit. I'm sure this will be a bit more relaxed than others but just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
      Looking at the One Stop FAQ's, we will be conducting a structured interview as well as a personal interview but the attire is slacks/khakis and a collared shirt? Has anyone else ever interviewed in that attire? I've always been in a suit. I'm sure this will be a bit more relaxed than others but just curious.

I was wondering the same. Khakis and a collared shirt seems too relaxed

Sent from my Febreze Air Freshener using Tapatalk

Comment

• I did the one stop for the deportation officer position and we did our interviews in PT gear. We didn't have time to change or anything. They move you around pretty fast from station to station. You can always bring a suit with you as well and have it on standby.

You can bring a suit with you as well
        BPA -
        Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
        TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• I have a question for the brain trust. In the TSL email where it discusses fingerprints, it mentions not allowing cards from a police department. Does this mean fingerprint cards that came from a department? Can I get mine done at a police department, provided I use the cards that ICE gives me? I work at a PD already so it'd be the easiest way to accomplish this step.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 07-31-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
              Any specific confirmation on an upcoming announcement?

Talked with HR. Not happening. Just a rumor. People got confused with the one stop this month and an announcement

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
              Peace out...war in!

Comment

• I'm assuming that this will be a very slow process for those of us who are not doing the one stop events. Based on how the one stops were done with the DO position, it seems like the focus will be on only getting those who complete the one stop events through the hiring process. Everyone else will just linger and probably not advance even one step in the process for quite a while.
                What is Perseverance?
                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakerfan91 View Post
                  I have a question for the brain trust. In the TSL email where it discusses fingerprints, it mentions not allowing cards from a police department. Does this mean fingerprint cards that came from a department? Can I get mine done at a police department, provided I use the cards that ICE gives me? I work at a PD already so it'd be the easiest way to accomplish this step.
                  The way it has worked for me in the past is that you take the cards that ICE sends you, go to a police or sheriff's department or private party, do them and mail them. The email said they don't allow other agencies' cards to be used for the ICE process.

Comment

• e: no longer needed.
                    Last edited by mannimal; 06-26-2016, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Is anyone on the forum only pending the scheduling of Medical? I've got everything done (including background), BUT the medical. I never got a call for an appointment and DSC is nothing but crickets...

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 07-31-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Anyone receive their fingerprint cards? Also, I haven't received anything on filling out the background packets, I assume this will be done if needed after the one stop event?

Comment

• Originally posted by alien11 View Post
                            Is anyone on the forum only pending the scheduling of Medical? I've got everything done (including background), BUT the medical. I never got a call for an appointment and DSC is nothing but crickets...
                            I am in the same boat as you

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                              Anyone receive their fingerprint cards? Also, I haven't received anything on filling out the background packets, I assume this will be done if needed after the one stop event?
                              I haven't received them either. I haven't gotten anything since they sent out the pre-employment paperwork and the one-stop confirmation.
                              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• I received the EQIP on Tuesday and just submitted it today. The EQIP email says that fingerprint cards are en-route via mail, but I haven't received them yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5695 users online. 251 members and 5444 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X