Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
    Got my confirmation for the One-Stop this morning. It's at the Doubletree Hilton in San Antonio.

    Anyone get a confirmation for Atlanta?

    Comment


    • Confirmation for SA. Also got results for written exam. Available on the website. ..

      Sent from my Febreze Air Freshener using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Unite View Post
        Anyone get a confirmation for Atlanta?
        not yet. I am waiting on that too

        Comment


        • Looks like scores are available now for our testing. First agency that has given me the actual score for the multiple choice instead of pass/fail.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Scores received!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
              For those of you who e-mailed the forms and got confirmation that they received them. When did you e-mail them?
              Emailed and mailed out forms on Friday and I received confirmation from them this morning.

              Comment


              • Not as good as I'd hoped. That math was rough
                Last edited by On Patrol; 05-25-2016, 01:41 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                  Got my confirmation for the One-Stop this morning. It's at the Doubletree Hilton in San Antonio.
                  Same here

                  Comment


                  • For those with a current clearance, keep an eye out for an email from PSU. I received one, in which they're requesting a completed SF-86C. So much more convenient than having to do a whole SF-86 via e-Qip!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Johnson22 View Post
                      For those with a current clearance, keep an eye out for an email from PSU. I received one, in which they're requesting a completed SF-86C. So much more convenient than having to do a whole SF-86 via e-Qip!
                      Did you get that in your personal or .gov email?

                      Comment


                      • .gov email

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Johnson22 View Post
                          .gov email
                          Are you a one stop


                          Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                          Peace out...war in!

                          Comment


                          • Got my one stop for Vegas on the 17th.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • One stop for ATL is out

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                                Are you a one stop


                                Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                                One stoppin' in Vegas. Confirmed today.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4923 users online. 198 members and 4725 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X