Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfeddie View Post
    Anyone get a response on if we have to submit both the paper and the email copies? I sent an email but they said it could take a while for responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure it was only mail. I didn't read anything that said to scan it and email it back.

Comment

• Has anyone recently been contacted in regards to taking the written test? I have read many of you have taken it already and are farther into the process. I applied with this announcement and the last email I have received was in December 2015 advising me I passed the questionnaire. I haven't been contacted since that time. I checked my junk folder and there's nothing in there. Thank you for any responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by who me? View Post
        Has anyone recently been contacted in regards to taking the written test? I have read many of you have taken it already and are farther into the process. I applied with this announcement and the last email I have received was in December 2015 advising me I passed the questionnaire. I haven't been contacted since that time. I checked my junk folder and there's nothing in there. Thank you for any responses.
        I received my email in Dedmeber as well and have already taken the test in April. Seems like you missed an email somewhere.

Comment

• I received a response that they reviewed my packet via email. I guess we only had to send one or the other. They never directly responded to my email on whether or not we had to do both. I was going to drop them in the mail after work just in case I didn't hear back. The letter was unclear on if we had to send both ways or could choose.

Comment

I received a response that they reviewed my packet via email. I guess we only had to send one or the other. They never directly responded to my email on whether or not we had to do both. I was going to drop them in the mail after work just in case I didn't hear back. The letter was unclear on if we had to send both ways or could choose.

I just received the same email.
            Last edited by AGENT-X; 05-23-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I received a response that they reviewed my packet via email. I guess we only had to send one or the other. They never directly responded to my email on whether or not we had to do both. I was going to drop them in the mail after work just in case I didn't hear back. The letter was unclear on if we had to send both ways or could choose.

Also recieved it!

Comment

• I also received an email stating they are reviewing the packets over the next 4 weeks. I emailed and mailed my packed ha

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Yup, they received mine via email. Also sent it in the mail today.

Comment

• Anyone know if the one stops will take place at the actual SAC offices? I don't have my confirmed appointment yet but trying to book hotels near where the events may take place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakerfan91 View Post
                      Anyone know if the one stops will take place at the actual SAC offices? I don't have my confirmed appointment yet but trying to book hotels near where the events may take place.
                      I'm guessing that there will be dozens of applicants, if not hundreds, attending these events, so I would imagine that a SAC office wouldn't have the sort of space they're going to need to conduct everything. I'm thinking a conference center or hotel.
                      "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                        I'm guessing that there will be dozens of applicants, if not hundreds, attending these events, so I would imagine that a SAC office wouldn't have the sort of space they're going to need to conduct everything. I'm thinking a conference center or hotel.
                        How many passed the test? And how many are willing to shell out the money to interview?
                        Peace out...war in!

Comment

• I have no idea if I passed the test because I have yet to receive the results; however, I received a tentative selection packet which I emailed and mailed back. Regarding the one stop event, on the packet I chose attending but thinking about it for a while it will require a 4 hour flight plus booking a hotel for one night so I might just stick to the traditional hiring process.

Comment

• Got my confirmation for the One-Stop this morning. It's at the Doubletree Hilton in San Antonio.
                            "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• For those of you who e-mailed the forms and got confirmation that they received them. When did you e-mail them?

Comment

• Thursday, the same day I received the email.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9235 users online. 464 members and 8771 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X