Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the same question about emailing and mailing. I would assume we pay for the travel though I'm about 45 min from one of them so that'll be easy for me. It sounds like we could get offered a position before the background is finished.

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
      I had the same question about emailing and mailing. I would assume we pay for the travel though I'm about 45 min from one of them so that'll be easy for me. It sounds like we could get offered a position before the background is finished.
      Yeah I am only a 1.5 hour flight from one of them. FBI paid for all of phase II.
      Peace out...war in!

Comment

• I have a question about page 16 of the e-book. Paragraph 5 says "the remaining background investigative forms must be... Submitted within 21 days after the date on your tentative selection letter." What forms are these? I assume the ones mention on page 17, but these are the ones we are submitting for the one stop with the exception of the eform right? I'm a little confused on that part.
        Last edited by AGENT-X; 05-19-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
          I have a question about page 16 of the e-book. Paragraph 5 says "the remaining background investigative forms must be... Submitted within 21 days after the date on your tentative selection letter." What forms are these? I assume the ones mention on page 17, but these are the ones we are submitting for the one stop with the exception of the eform right? I'm a little confused on that part.
          We will get access to eqip in a week. There will be additional forms like the financial disclosure and maybe others, that will come after the SF86. Those get printed and mailed.

I believe more info will be provided pertaining to background forms when we get the eqip email.
          Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Makes sense. So do we submit two copies of the OF-306, FCRA, and Citizenship Declaration forms with the stuff we have to submit within 5 days Or will they want two additional forms when we do the E-Qip?

Comment

• What Cities are holding the one stop?

Comment

• Just received the one stop tentative selection does that mean I passed the exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                  So we are emailing all documents and mailing them?

Also, who pays for the one-stop travel? And could we get offered a job before background is done?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who received the TSL, I too received it! IMO, it appears that mail is the preferred method of returning the forms because they mention postmark deadlines numerous times...then sneak in one line saying forms CAN be emailed to XYZ address lol.

I also noticed that the email address is the same one listed to submit questions to and I personally wouldn't want my emailed forms to get mixed in with a thousand other applicant questions.

Just my .02

Comment

• I emailed it and sent it through priority mail.

Comment

• Got my TSL also. It was in my spam folder so make sure you're checking those. I also received a second email that contained another survey asking about dates and times to attend the one-stop event.
                      "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Hopefully for the background and clearance I'll be good to go. I'm already DHS and just had my background and clearance done less than two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the survey also! The agency won't pay for the one stop travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedgirl1986 View Post
                            Got the survey also! The agency won't pay for the one stop travel.

Looks like blackjack will have to pay for my stay then.
                            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• I got my TSL from this announcement in Feb. I have cleared the whole process in 2011. The only step I need is medical. (I already hold a clearance at ICE as well). I STILL haven't been scheduled. I guess I have to be patient but I have been waiting for this last step for months.

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Last edited by Lee23; 07-31-2016, 11:51 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11292 users online. 412 members and 10880 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X