Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
    Got the call! Douglas, AZ, EOD June 27, FLETC July 6.
    So CITP is July 6th. When is HSI Special Agent Course?
    Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
      So CITP is July 6th. When is HSI Special Agent Course?
      HSISAT is from the end of September to the beginning January.
      BPA -
      Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
      TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
        HSISAT is from the end of September to the beginning January.
        Thanks. Hopefully I can get my test results soon and move on with the hiring. I have been to CIDSAC which is FLETA. Hopefully they will see it as CITP equivalent like many other agencies. If so, maybe I can go to HSISAT by then.
        Peace out...war in!

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 05-15-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
            How is it that you receive leap in the academy if they pay out leap based on extra work performed...is the academy more than 40 hours a week?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
            I'd say it's moreso so they don't get sued like SS did a few years back.

Comment

• My new conspiracy theory is they haven't graded the essay portion yet. Or at least can't with the error that occurred for mid April testers. All failure notices I know of only seem to mention multiple choice and no other notifications of passing scores seem to have gone out.

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                Thanks. Hopefully I can get my test results soon and move on with the hiring. I have been to CIDSAC which is FLETA. Hopefully they will see it as CITP equivalent like many other agencies. If so, maybe I can go to HSISAT by then.
                Thats a double edged sword... There are laterals waiting months, some longer, for an HSISAT class. If you do citp, you have a spot in the add on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                  I hope one day the stories of the step 00 die. I am so sick of reading about this even though it has been dead for over 6 years, since the end of the FCIP program.
                  Huh. That's funny since I came on as a 7 step 00. I can tell you that it has not been dead for over 6 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muzzle_Flash View Post
                    My new conspiracy theory is they haven't graded the essay portion yet. Or at least can't with the error that occurred for mid April testers. All failure notices I know of only seem to mention multiple choice and no other notifications of passing scores seem to have gone out.
                    While I am not sure exactly how HSI does their grading, other agencies I have applied with have stated that they do not grade the essays for those who don't pass the multiple choice.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 05-15-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by onmygo View Post
                        Huh. That's funny since I came on as a 7 step 00. I can tell you that it has not been dead for over 6 years.
                        When FCIP died, the step 00 died with it. Obviously you are out of the loop in terms of federal hiring processes because your info is old and useless in terms of the step 00.
                        What is Perseverance?
                        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Anyone have the vacancy number or link to the 2015 lateral (non-dhs) announcement?
                          View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                          http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by divinefalcon View Post
                            Anyone have the vacancy number or link to the 2015 lateral (non-dhs) announcement?
                            DAL-INV-1250772-MP-MJ

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/385982000

Comment

• I emailed HR to ask them if the people who received the survey questionnaire had passed the exam. I got this reply from them today:

"The One-Stop Survey was a questionnaire to query your interest in the future event. Applicants who failed the multiple choice assessment received an email on April 26, 2016 informing them of their status. The results for both the Special Agent Exam and Writing Sample will be available on May 19, 2016. You will receive an email invite to logon to your testing account to view your scores."

Just putting this out here so everyone knows when to start checking their inboxes,
                              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Lee23; 07-31-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7515 users online. 418 members and 7097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X