Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kyleman View Post
    I also received this email shortly after receiving the one stop email.

"The purpose of this email is to notify you that there was a system issue affecting a small number of candidates completing the writing sample assessment for ICE Entry-Level Criminal Investigator between 4/10/16 and 4/13/16. We are currently investigating the impact of the issue. The ICE Criminal Investigator tests are graded in two stages. First, the Multiple Choice Assessment is graded. Only candidates who pass the Multiple Choice Assessment have their Writing Sample scored. If you pass the Multiple Choice Assessment and the outcome of your writing sample was affected by the system issue, you will be offered the opportunity to re-take the writing sample assessment at a later point in time."

So hopefully the process is not delayed too much longer. I'm over the wait game.
    I hope those are the dates around when you tested and not a "system issue" itself...

Comment

• Maybe a grading result issue as well??

Comment

• Originally posted by PDApril2011 View Post
        I got email saying i didn't pass exam
        Did you get a survey?
        Peace out...war in!

Comment

• whats the survey? I only got one email saying that I didn't pass the multiple choice section.

Comment

• I received the same email about the grading issues with the written portion of the exam and the email states that I would have to redo that portion. That was the part I hated! It seems like if you passed the multiple choice and there was an error in the grading of the written you get the chance to redo the written.

In addition, I received the survey asking what locations I would like to do the one stop. I chose Phily and Vegas but received an email stating that Phily and New York should not have been on the survey. Hopefully this will move the process along. We had an expedited couple days just like that with the Service and it cut the hiring process down by about 7 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just as a side note, does anyone know if ICE pays LEAP pay while you're in the academy?
              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Yes, you receive LEAP at the academy.
                BPA -
                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• For former feds....If you qualified for GS-9 with this announcement and are a former 1811 (GS-12) do you start at a stepped out GS-9?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811NYC2MN View Post
                    For former feds....If you qualified for GS-9 with this announcement and are a former 1811 (GS-12) do you start at a stepped out GS-9?
                    GS-9 00 or something like that, until your grade catches up. Real fun for 12's that got in as 7's.

Comment

• Originally posted by onmygo View Post
                      GS-9 00 or something like that, until your grade catches up. Real fun for 12's that got in as 7's.
                      9 step 10 is the highest you will get, unless you get hired off a GS-12 announcement. Step 00 no longer exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                        Yes, you receive LEAP at the academy.
                        How is it that you receive leap in the academy if they pay out leap based on extra work performed...is the academy more than 40 hours a week?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I go to the CITP in July but I have been told by HSI SA that you receive LEAP in during CITP and HSISAT. Other agencies pay LEAP at the CITP as well. Maybe because you work longer then 8 hours when you include studying.
                          BPA -
                          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by onmygo View Post
                            I hope one day the stories of the step 00 die. I am so sick of reading about this even though it has been dead for over 6 years, since the end of the FCIP program.
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Does anyone know of you can use a previous DHS/Secret Service background check and info if it is less than two years old?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                                Does anyone know of you can use a previous DHS/Secret Service background check and info if it is less than two years old?

Your info should still be saved in the online system for that aspect. As far as using the interviews and such, only if it is adjudicated and active.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10282 users online. 493 members and 9789 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X