Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have not received Test Results. I did however receive the One-Stop email.
    I really hope that means I passed. I also hope the One Stop hiring event takes place. I attended the ICE One Stop hiring event for ICE ERO DO in February and was offered a job and EOD in March. Squared away super fast.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
      I have not received Test Results. I did however receive the One-Stop email.
      I really hope that means I passed. I also hope the One Stop hiring event takes place. I attended the ICE One Stop hiring event for ICE ERO DO in February and was offered a job and EOD in March. Squared away super fast.
      how do i inquire about future ICE one stop hiring events?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        how do i inquire about future ICE one stop hiring events?
        You get an email.
        Peace out...war in!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
          You get an email.
          how do i get on the email list lol

          Comment


          • what the one stop thing?

            Comment


            • I don't want to jump the gun, but it would appear if you got the email you probably passed. If you look at the attached FAQs, the point of the One-Stop is to conduct/expedite the preemployment process i.e. Interviews, medical, drug test, etc...

              Regardless, still haven't received an email stating I passed. Just thinking out loud.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by scurvdogg View Post
                I don't want to jump the gun, but it would appear if you got the email you probably passed. If you look at the attached FAQs, the point of the One-Stop is to conduct/expedite the preemployment process i.e. Interviews, medical, drug test, etc...

                Regardless, still haven't received an email stating I passed. Just thinking out loud.
                how does one find out when the next one stop hiring event is taking place?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                  how does one find out when the next one stop hiring event is taking place?
                  The one-stop hiring event was emailed to people who have already applied to a vacancy announcement. The one-stop email is just a questionnaire seeing if people would be interested and, if so, where they would like to do it at. You still have to apply to a standard vacancy announcement and take the test.

                  Comment


                  • How does one stop DevilDog from clogging the thread with useless questions....holy first rodeo batman...

                    Comment


                    • So how does the application work exactly? Did you guys apply for certain SAC offices or is it a standard "they offer you what ever location they want"?
                      USMS Schedule B WAVE 1
                      12/10/18- USMS Info Session
                      3/25/19- USMS Interview
                      4/24/19- USMS invite to apply online
                      5/28/19 - Referred to USMS.
                      7/03/19- Received TOL
                      8/16/19-Initial Medical
                      8/29/19-Completed Medical
                      9/19/19-Received E-quip
                      9/23/19-Completed Fingerprints

                      Current USMS TFO

                      Comment


                      • HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

                        Originally posted by Muzzle_Flash View Post
                        How does one stop DevilDog from clogging the thread with useless questions....holy first rodeo batman...
                        Last edited by EagleFist13; 04-28-2016, 11:36 PM.
                        Peace out...war in!

                        Comment


                        • I saw on the document about the one stop it mentioned bringing all va rating paperwork to the medical exam. Does anyone know if this will be overlooked if I get fit for duty documents from a doctor, considering my va rating and paperwork was completed several years ago?

                          Comment


                          • I also received this email shortly after receiving the one stop email.

                            "The purpose of this email is to notify you that there was a system issue affecting a small number of candidates completing the writing sample assessment for ICE Entry-Level Criminal Investigator between 4/10/16 and 4/13/16. We are currently investigating the impact of the issue. The ICE Criminal Investigator tests are graded in two stages. First, the Multiple Choice Assessment is graded. Only candidates who pass the Multiple Choice Assessment have their Writing Sample scored. If you pass the Multiple Choice Assessment and the outcome of your writing sample was affected by the system issue, you will be offered the opportunity to re-take the writing sample assessment at a later point in time."

                            So hopefully the process is not delayed too much longer. I'm over the wait game.

                            Comment


                            • I got the one stop email as well. I actually almost missed it because it went to my junk folder.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                                I got the one stop email as well. I actually almost missed it because it went to my junk folder.
                                Same. I wouldn't have even looked into my junk folder had it not been for all the postings on here about everyone getting their results. I only got the survey. No test results.
                                Last edited by tevance67; 04-28-2016, 11:53 PM.
                                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10875 users online. 365 members and 10510 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X