Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
    Got the call! Douglas, AZ, EOD June 27, FLETC July 6.
    Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
      Got the call! Douglas, AZ, EOD June 27, FLETC July 6.
      Awesome! Congrats. I'm at FLETC right now, and it's getting HOT! Good luck!

A couple of questions, was Douglas, AZ your first choice? And, second, when did you do the interview?
      "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• I still haven't heard a thing since my interview. In the FEDS is it no news is bad news? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
          Awesome! Congrats. I'm at FLETC right now, and it's getting HOT! Good luck!

A couple of questions, was Douglas, AZ your first choice? And, second, when did you do the interview?
          No, I was offered a few spots in south Texas but asked for Douglas. I interviewed March.
          BPA -
          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Were you already with DHS or another 1811 position?

Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
            No, I was offered a few spots in south Texas but asked for Douglas. I interviewed March.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 05-15-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                Any indication about a new public announcement?
                I wouldn't expect anything until at least September/October 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                  Any indication about a new public announcement?
                  I was told 2 weeks ago about an opening coming up in May 2016. Was told the same today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
                    I was told 2 weeks ago about an opening coming up in May 2016. Was told the same today.
                    Nothing on ICE intranet. I'll keep my eyes open.
                    What is Perseverance?
                    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                      Nothing on ICE intranet. I'll keep my eyes open.
                      Mid May there will be a new announcement.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the folks who just took the test (March-April)... Can take another swing at it with this upcoming announcement? I know it says if you fail you have to wait a year, but if you pass with a low score... I wonder if you can take it again...

Comment

• Any chance someone can post a link on USAJobs to the previous public opening for this position? Thanks.

Comment

• Just got the email...didn't pass the assessment. Best of luck to those moving forward.

Comment

• Likewise, I didn't pass either.......Good Luck to who every passed!!!!

Comment

• Had the gut feeling, and it was correct. I didn't pass. On to the next. Good luck to all that are moving on.
                                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6579 users online. 344 members and 6235 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X