Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hoping this does not impact the time frame on the return of your test results but I was a candidate who had to cancel their test last minute due to an unforeseen event and ICE emailed me today stating they are doing "late assessments" all the way til the 31st of April. So if anything, those who may have been in the same boat, we at least get a chance to make it up. I sincerely am hoping they start grading their first round of tests so y'all can move along fast and not wait on us late testers.
    - Bluecrew
    "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

• Does anyone know if it's pass/fail or scored?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMSQ View Post
        Does anyone know if it's pass/fail or scored?
        Pass if you are above 70%. Fail if you are below.
        - Bluecrew
        "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

Does anyone know if it's pass/fail or scored?
          It's pass or fail for the writing portion and above 70 is a pass for multiple choice. You need to pas both assessments.
          Peace out...war in!

Comment

• So anyone who scores at least a 70 gets to move to the oral or is there some sort of cutoff?

Comment

So anyone who scores at least a 70 gets to move to the oral or is there some sort of cutoff?
              They might do a cut off. They couldn't possibly interview thousands of applicants.
              Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Talked with HR. Results of tests will be mid May like someone else said. Those who make the cut off will be interviewed a couple weeks after the results. No class dates yet, which means no word on hire date.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                  Talked with HR. Results of tests will be mid May like someone else said. Those who make the cut off will be interviewed a couple weeks after the results. No class dates yet, which means no word on hire date.

Thanks for the info and doing the leg work. By no means am I questioning you but aren't these the same people who told us in mid December that we'd be advised in early January to schedule a test date too? We all saw how accurate that HR statement was.

Don't be surprised if they ask for resumes, DD214's, and other already submitted documents before they tell you what your score is like they did in 2009 and 2011 and then base further processing on your score and what you sent them. Got that info straight from the ASAC at the interview.

Just being a realist...and I'll still likely submit what they ask for. I'd enjoy the heck out of getting a section by section score break down. That math was zero on the fun meter!

Comment

They might do a cut off. They couldn't possibly interview thousands of applicants.
                    They won't have to interview thousands. The cutoff score on the announcement eliminated the majority. The test will eliminate even more.

There are probably only a few hundred left, and more will be weeded out by interviews. Those interviews will take place through out the US.
                    What is Perseverance?
                    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                      They won't have to interview thousands. The cutoff score on the announcement eliminated the majority. The test will eliminate even more.

There are probably only a few hundred left, and more will be weeded out by interviews. Those interviews will take place through out the US.
                      How many people do you think tested? I bet out of that number 50% will interview due to writing or math failures.
                      Peace out...war in!

Comment

How many people do you think tested? I bet out of that number 50% will interview due to writing or math failures.
                        According to HR at least 50% fail the essay, so your guess is pretty close. I know of only 3 people who have taken it where I work and 2 failed the essay and 1 failed the other part. Good luck!
                        BPA -
                        Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                        TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Hell how you guys sound you can pass the test and still not get through. That test was not easy as it is. Its always something!!

Comment

• Almost May

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Got the call! Douglas, AZ, EOD June 27, FLETC July 6.
                              BPA -
                              Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                              TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                                Got the call! Douglas, AZ, EOD June 27, FLETC July 6.
                                Congrats.
                                Peace out...war in!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5665 users online. 282 members and 5383 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X