Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received an invite to test as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_OR_BUST View Post
      Got it today, not fed
      Same here. What's the appropriate dress for this? Typically I'd wear a suit and tie, but if this is just a testing center...

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
        Same here. What's the appropriate dress for this? Typically I'd wear a suit and tie, but if this is just a testing center...
        Wear whatever is comfortable for the test. It's done at a contract site and nobody from ICE/HSI will be present. Bring water and a snack - it's a few hours.

Comment

• Received my test invite today, non-vet. Let me say this for the non vets that are frustrated, there is hope. In the last year I have applied for, and am processing for 3 federal LEO positions (HSI, Postal Inspector, and USPO). I have received a formal offer for one of those positions (although I have not started yet), have reached the final stage of the other (Postal), and got invited to the HSI test today. I think vets deserve everything they have worked for, but there is also hope for non vets.

Comment

• Does anybody know the actual hiring process, I see what is on the website, but it seems different people are going through different stages?

Also, I wonder how soon they will push us through?

Comment

• Are test invites still going out or am I out of luck?

Comment

• I (current fed & vet) also received an email today to test; scheduled for Los Angeles. Does anyone know what the ICE CI mobility agreement entails for CI's? Do they rotate frequently? Thanks

Comment

• You are unlikely to be told to move offices unless it's a disciplinary issue or something out of the ordinary.

Comment

• What about initial office?

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea how many people they are planning to hire. I thought I read somewhere someone say 250.

Comment

• That was the amount stated previously. Supposedly HSI is shorthanded but almost every federal agency is shorthanded these days. There was also talk about another lateral announcement. Who knows if that will actually happen though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
                          I feel like people are either reading too much into the NOR's, or not enough... This is how I interpret what was in the email...

So if you got a 95 you're good. If you didn't you're not. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that the score is based solely on how you answered the question, and your veteran's status/points.

This to me, is a clear indication you're getting the axe from the process if you scored lower than a 95.

Additionally, I picked San Diego, which is a SWB region. These are straight from the email.
                          I was surprised to receive an invite to test as the score I received was under 95. Did anyone else experience something similar?

Comment

• So testing ends 13 Apr, which means we should get an offer by mid 2017?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                              So testing ends 13 Apr, which means we should get an offer by mid 2017?

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                              Sounds legit.... If not later.
                              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• Originally posted by RDJ062283 View Post
                                Wear whatever is comfortable for the test. It's done at a contract site and nobody from ICE/HSI will be present. Bring water and a snack - it's a few hours.
                                Did anyone else notice when scheduling that it said Logical Reasoning part A and B. It didn't mention anything about arithmetic reasoning. Did ICE take this section out? I noticed it added the writing sample.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5353 users online. 274 members and 5079 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X