Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
    I still have not had an invite to test. I was told by hr they will start sending invites by the 29th of this month.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
    I got impatient and emailed HR today. She also said the test invites will come after the 29th. At least the info is consistent. Seems like people are moving fast when they test.

Comment

• From my understanding, all current Fed LEO's are going first. I think that is why they pushed back the testing until after the 29th. I'm guessing that if they are only looking at hiring 250 or so agents, many of them will come from current 1811's. I doubt there will be many positions left for the rest of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone else who recieved the Tentative Selection Letter on 2/22/16 still waiting on fingerprint cards to come in the mail? I'm out of town after 3/1, so need to send the prints and other docs off asap.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1159fed View Post
          Anyone else who recieved the Tentative Selection Letter on 2/22/16 still waiting on fingerprint cards to come in the mail? I'm out of town after 3/1, so need to send the prints and other docs off asap.....
          It takes a few days for the finger print cards to be sent after the tentative selection. Plus shipping time (I don't know if they send it priority or not). I hope you get them before 3/1.

My advice.. if you don't get them in the mail in time send what you have and send the finger print cards as soon as you can when you get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDJ062283 View Post
            It takes a few days for the finger print cards to be sent after the tentative selection. Plus shipping time (I don't know if they send it priority or not). I hope you get them before 3/1.

My advice.. if you don't get them in the mail in time send what you have and send the finger print cards as soon as you can when you get back.
            I sent in my packet in already, they don't need finger print cards from me. I'm BPA and I spoke with PSU at the deportation officer one stop shop yesterday in Dallas. But I would send in the packet in if you don't receive your cards and just make a note that you haven't received them.

Good luck, I'm waiting for the interview and then I should be done. They said my background is current.
            BPA -
            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Currently an Intern in SAC Philadelphia. In my opinion, this is the best agency in the federal system. Good luck to all!

Comment

• Thank you both for your replies.....

Comment

• Just got the eqip email. looks like they are trying to expedite things.

Comment

• Originally posted by globalt View Post
                    Just got the eqip email. looks like they are trying to expedite things.
                    Are you a current fed or vet? For the rest of us in the open announcement from 09/15, email invites to take the test are to come out any time after yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakerfan91 View Post
                      Are you a current fed or vet? For the rest of us in the open announcement from 09/15, email invites to take the test are to come out any time after yesterday.
                      I heard that the test emails are pushed back till mid-march.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDJ062283 View Post
                        I heard that the test emails are pushed back till mid-march.
                        Where did you hear that? It could be true--the auto reply that comes from Dallas says that test invites will come out after 2-29-16. But "after" could mean mid March, like you stated, or it could mean Christmas lol

Comment

I am both a Fed and a Vet, as well as someone who went all the way through the 2011 announcement.

Comment

• Nice, good luck to you

Comment

Nice, good luck to you
                              Just FYI for y'all holding a current TSL and haven't received fingerprint cards. DSC advised to send the packet in without the cards before the deadline. Not sure if it's just for us current DHS employees or not. Current ERO employee here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311Fed View Post
                                To shed some light (though I'm not exactly sure how ICE HR handled things behind the scenes)....I applied on August 31st to the all US citizens announcement. I tested in September before I received my NOR. In December, I received my test results, several hours later received my NOR, then received a tentative offer the next morning. I completed all conditions of the offer, and received my final offer with a location of Yuma, AZ this week (Tuesday) with an academy date in June. I am already a DHS LEO with a TS clearance, which definitely helped move things along since I didn't have to do a background investigation. I'm not sure exactly how ICE decided to prioritize how and who they moved through the process, but I thought I'd share my recent experience to shed some light on this conversation.
                                Hey, could you turn on your PM's? I have a couple questions I'd like to ask you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9318 users online. 524 members and 8794 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X