Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jfigs View Post
    Also, I've heard the written test is pretty difficult......any advise??
    I've only taken it once and don't know the inner workings of how they grade the test, but I advise that you read and follow the directions. If you follow the directions you should be fine.

Comment

• Any news for when the next opening will occur in USAJOBS.GOV for this 1811 position?

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
        Any news for when the next opening will occur in USAJOBS.GOV for this 1811 position?
        The last announcement that was open to the general, non-veteran public was in September 2015. That was the first open one I had seen since 2011---and I'm not even sure the one in 2011 was open to everyone. I would expect to wait a while for the next one.

Comment

• Has anyone recieved an invite fot the test yet? Its been 6 weeks and no word. I called then atleast a half dozen times and left voicemails but no one has ever returned my calls.

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Deletedzzzz
            Last edited by EagleFist13; 01-30-2016, 06:52 PM.
            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick-James View Post
              Has anyone received an invite for the test yet? Its been 6 weeks and no word. I called then at least a half dozen times and left voicemails but no one has ever returned my calls.
              I'm pretty sure the Dallas HR office is knee deep getting the DO process rolling. They'll get to us soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitche27 View Post
                I'm pretty sure the Dallas HR office is knee deep getting the DO process rolling. They'll get to us soon.
                Im sure they are. Not too worried when or if they get to me, just wanted to make sure I haven't missed something. They should have sent another email with the updated date to keep their phone from ringing without end.

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                  Dude read my post a few days ago. I said date was pushed to 29 Feb.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                  Thanks dude.
                  Last edited by Rick-James; 02-19-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• [.....................
                    Last edited by Lee23; 03-06-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• It's so quiet. Maybe the calm before the storm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Offers from this announcement are going out. Seems like a couple have been VA applicants that had their offers rescinded from the 2011 vacancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannimal View Post
                          Offers from this announcement are going out. Seems like a couple have been VA applicants that had their offers rescinded from the 2011 vacancy.
                          Not from this announcement. No one has tested for this announcement.

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                            Not from this announcement. No one has tested for this announcement.

Yes, people have tested from this announcement. Several co-workers have tested for this announcement.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• e: no longer needed
                              Last edited by mannimal; 06-26-2016, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Maybe those individuals are mistaken in which announcement they applied for (maybe even both the DHS only and general).

I could be wrong but getting a Tenative Selection and medical after a few weeks from the announcement close date might be a stretch.

I also tested in 2011 and have only received my NOR's. Although, I don't know what I don't know so I can't say for certain.
                                Last edited by RDJ062283; 02-17-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9300 users online. 468 members and 8832 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X