Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the time I get one of these GS7 1811 Positions I'll be 37.

Comment

• I think a lot of people exaggerate as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
        Do people just exaggerate or do they actually have all of that experience to get that score?

Isn't this supposed to be an entry level position?

I hate USAJOBS
        Let's just say it doesn't seem like you can be modest and land one of these positions.

Comment

• I'm not sure how the questionnaire was graded. I answered the questions as honestly as possible but I also have 22 years in the military with all the experience behind it to include interrogations, source operations (informant operations), investigations, etc. I know I only answered one question with "zero experience". Maybe that has something to do with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lost2Apathy, I'm 40 now, so you are still ahead of me. Lol.

Comment

• For those of you with over 100 points because of the vet points are you adding that up yourself or does the email actually say GS-9 105 points. Mine says 94 so if they already added the vet points then that puts me just under the cutoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCOForever View Post
                For those of you with over 100 points because of the vet points are you adding that up yourself or does the email actually say GS-9 105 points. Mine says 94 so if they already added the vet points then that puts me just under the cutoff.
                They are already added.

Comment

• Cool good to know thanks. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Comment

• Mine has GS-9, 99 points. I guess people are saying my 5 points vet preference is already added.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                      I'm in. I really wonder if they are trying to get people to St. Croix/St. Thomas. Why would anyone NOT want to be there?
                      I know two guys I work with put in for there. They are single so that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by h8_the_w8 View Post
                        I applied, but judging by the type of questions asked it may appear as this announcement would be geared more toward current LEOs...
                        As a current FED LEO, I'm thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hpy1 View Post
                          Have you spoke to any USSS Agents? Before you accept the position, make sure you talk to quite a few of them from all over the country. I consistently hear rumors that their moral is worse than that of HSI SWB Agents. I can't say if it is true or not. I know HSI guys trying to leave the border putting in for USSS and I know for a fact USSS agents are tying to get on with HSI to include on the SWB. It is sort of a 'to each his own' situation.

No way moral is worse than the USSS! I'm here and I'm trying to get out with whatever I can ride out of here! Hopefully HSI so I can get back home to San Diego!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
                            No way moral is worse than the USSS! I'm here and I'm trying to get out with whatever I can ride out of here! Hopefully HSI so I can get back home to San Diego!
                            ...why?

Comment

• Originally posted by camarritt2011 View Post
                              ...why?
                              Contractor buddy who was prior USSS said he gets more free time in Afghanistan then he did here as an agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
                                Contractor buddy who was prior USSS said he gets more free time in Afghanistan then he did here as an agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That's not surprising at all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9942 users online. 465 members and 9477 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X