Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUM-INT indicates no/slow movement due to continuing resolution and that the agency hopes to start classes in the spring.

Comment

• Normally I would be hoping for a quick process but considering my current Reserve deployment I'm hoping that they don't start processing until June next year but I doubt it will be that slow. Sucks to be on a the best qualified list for the job I really wanted when I'm out of the country. Anyone have any experience with HSI being willing to do testing at a later date to accommodate deployed personnel?

Comment

• Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
        Im guessing the NOR's were sent/reviewed in alphabetical order. My last name starts with a letter in the beginning of the alphabet, and my co-workers starts with a letter near the end of the alphabet...

I got my NOR when everyone got their's yesterday, while my co-worker who has identical qualifications/experience (if not better) not even get a notification yet.

Anyway... Any idea how many were in this announcement's applicant pool?
        And....I'm at the end. So I'll know something next week

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nco talk to ice hr. I was in a similar situation for a different ice application and they will work with u wrt to your reserve deployment.
          "Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
          ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

• Originally posted by mitche27 View Post
            I haven't received mine yet either.

I wonder if they cut off at a total number received regardless if the posting was still open, because I submitted on the last day.......
            I stand corrected, someone was working early this morning.

102 for GS9

Yay, me!

Comment

• Got my NOR 81....I guess you have to fudge these a bit to get in.

VET Bachelor's and current local leo

Comment

• Hey everyone. I got my NOR early this morning. 99 for GS 9 for New York. BA, Current Military (vet, many deployments), Human Intelligence and Counterintelligence.
                Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by WOLF_Pack View Post
                  Hey everyone. I got my NOR early this morning. 99 for GS 9 for New York. BA, Current Military (vet, many deployments), Human Intelligence and Counterintelligence.
                  Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  i only got a 95 for GS7 and GS9.. and i'm a vet (O-2), federal LEO, BA degree with honors, bilingual.

how did some of you guys score so high?

Comment

• Originally posted by geek4life View Post
                    i only got a 95 for GS7 and GS9.. and i'm a vet (O-2), federal LEO, BA degree with honors, bilingual.

how did some of you guys score so high?
                    Geek I scored the same as you with almost identical background.
                    "Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
                    ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

• Deleted post
                      Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Deleted post
                        Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Heh, I thought you guys were getting these 95+ scores on the actual HSI test, not the experience questionnaire before the test. Anyone know what kind of score you need on the writing/math/reasoning test?

Comment

• 83. Good luck all.

B.A. and state LEO.

Comment

• Do people just exaggerate or do they actually have all of that experience to get that score?

Isn't this supposed to be an entry level position?

I hate USAJOBS

Comment

• Deleted post
                                Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6817 users online. 354 members and 6463 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X