Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the vacancy is now closed. Guess they decided to shut it down early.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
      Looks like the vacancy is now closed. Guess they decided to shut it down early.
      Thats affirm it has been taken down! Lets start guessing the amount of applicants...

TDF

Comment

Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
        Thats affirm it has been taken down! Lets start guessing the amount of applicants...

TDF
        I'm going to go with 3,141(.5926535).

Comment

Maybe something was just wrong with the listing?

Comment

It was the trial run to the trial run that will be used to gauge the interest in the vacancy so they can spend the next 2 years running simulations and calculations as to the best way to not put out a simple announcement.

Comment

I borrowed my wife's crystal ball that she uses to be able to know every damn thing and it said that there were 18,503 applications. I asked it if I was going to be one of those that landed the gig and all it said was "Remember the VRA". Make of that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post

TDF
                5989...... and 11 preselected applicants

Comment

Daaaaaaaaamn. I just finished applying before 3pm and now I see it is closed. WTH. Good thing I hit submit early.

Comment

Yeah I had planned on waiting til tomorrow to apply but I had a little down time this morning and decided to knock it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                      Daaaaaaaaamn. I just finished applying before 3pm and now I see it is closed. WTH. Good thing I hit submit early.
                      Maybe they got your app and realized it was all downhill from there, so they closed it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                        Maybe they got your app and realized it was all downhill from there, so they closed it.
                        I like your theory. I think they realized that weren't going to get a better candidate. And I took the last SWB spot. Good luck you all. I will send updates from the desert.

I think they will have to open it again until tomorrow. They can't just close it early without announcing it to everyone first. Someone's inbox is about to blow up today.

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                          They can't just close it early without announcing it to everyone first. Someone's inbox is about to blow up today.
                          It's the government. They'll do what they want. Although, I'm still seeing the announcement up on my end, along with a few other new ones for other agencies.

Comment

It's back up again

Comment

I just got done submitting mine but I started on it this morning and went to the gym for lunch. I guess because I started it they let me finish.... how nice of the government.

Comment

I think someone is watching me post here, realized the error, and clicked Undo. Get those apps in ladies and gents.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8138 users online. 441 members and 7697 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X