Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently they ain't that cute-- still no results

Comment

• Anyone else take the Exam and got their results? I took the Exam in September from the DHS Only announcement, haven't heard anything...

Comment

• Am I the only one that hasn't received any results?

Comment

• Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Gents,

I won't be applying anytime soon since I am working on a military program currently, but I lurk occasionally.

Was just looking at some of the testing material. The HSI test is the same Logical/Arithmetic/Writing test on the ICE website, correct? No "personality profile" included and scored?

Cut off score is 85 for both GS7 and GS9? Just curious how it works.

Thanks

Comment

• I'm still waiting, too.

Comment

• I am still waiting for results, too.

Comment

• Still waiting also. I wonder if any NORs are being sent out today. This forum has not been very active today in comparison to the last two days.
                    Last edited by Longroad93; 12-11-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longroad93 View Post
                      Still waiting also. I wonder if any NORs are being sent out today. This forum is hadn't been very active in comparison to the last two days.
                      I haven't received mine yet either.

I wonder if they cut off at a total number received regardless if the posting was still open, because I submitted on the last day.......

Comment

• It's probably due to the fact that today is a Friday in December. A lot of people have use or lose to burn before the end of the year.

Comment

• I don't think they can cut off the number of applicants being considered unless that is specifically noted on the face of the application.

But it is a Friday and, for HR, that is often "Federal Friday"... has anyone gotten an NOR today?

The waiting is killing me.

Comment

• I've gotten NON...E. Today...lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looks like another weekend of waiting. -______-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Im guessing the NOR's were sent/reviewed in alphabetical order. My last name starts with a letter in the beginning of the alphabet, and my co-workers starts with a letter near the end of the alphabet...

I got my NOR when everyone got their's yesterday, while my co-worker who has identical qualifications/experience (if not better) not even get a notification yet.

Anyway... Any idea how many were in this announcement's applicant pool?
                                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6729 users online. 354 members and 6375 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X