Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And swim suit photos

Comment

• Still waiting. And I sent in some darn cute swimsuit photos

Comment

• Originally posted by mitche27 View Post
        I applied to San Diego and San Fran; haven't received an NOR for either.
        I applied to these two as well. No results yet either.

Comment

• Swb - didn't make the 95 cutoff. Good luck eveyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolo View Post
            Still waiting. And I sent in some darn cute swimsuit photos
            oh man, my swimsuit photos would be some hairy pictures.

Comment

• Just received a couple messages about my experience. I have a bs software engineering, former police officer 5 years. 8 years in the army with 1 deployment to Iraq.

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
                Just received a couple messages about my experience. I have a bs software engineering, former police officer 5 years. 8 years in the army with 1 deployment to Iraq.
                With those qualifications, you should be good to go for the test.

Comment

• Good luck all. Received a NOR for San Fran this morning, GS 7 and 9 eligible.

Does anyone know what it means on your NOR when they say:

"Veteran Preference: 5 Points - TP (not adjudicated)"

What's not adjudicated?
                  Last edited by DilithiumDenard; 12-10-2015, 03:40 PM.
                  "Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
                  ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

• Originally posted by DilithiumDenard View Post
                    Good luck all. Received a NOR for San Fran this morning, GS 7 and 9 eligible.

Does anyone know what it means on your NOR when they say:

"Veteran Preference: 5 Points - TP (not adjudicated)"

What's not adjudicated?
                    It means they'll verify it later down the process.

Comment

• Copy, eso. I figured the DD214 submitted would be the verifier.
                      "Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."
                      ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

• Still no word here... El Paso and San Diego but I would go anywhere....
                        USSS SA Timeline

06-25-15 Applied
                        09-11-15 Called to Schedule SAEE
                        09-23-15 SAEE
                        10-15-15 Notified Passing Score on SAEE
                        11-05-15 SPI Scheduled
                        11-10-15 SPI
                        12-14-15 COE

Comment

• Originally posted by nolo View Post
                          Still waiting. And I sent in some darn cute swimsuit photos
                          Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                            It means they'll verify it later down the process.
                            I could be wrong, but I think it may actually mean that you were not awarded vet points. The only way in which they can "give" you the points is through adjudication. It may just be that your score, without vet points, was good enough. At this point I probably wouldn't worry, but when you get contacted to take the SATB, I'd bring it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik59 View Post
                              I'm confused then how people are getting scores like 109 if you are saying it's impossible to get a score of over 100? I was just confused. Either way doesn't matter seeing I got rated at under 95. Guess next time I need to not overthink my answers and just go with what I think
                              Reading saves lives.

What I wrote earlier is that it would be impossible for someone to get a score above 100 if vet points weren't already included in the score. That is, vet points are included in the total so that it is possible to get over 100. Hence, your score of 86 actually included your 5 points, and your overall score is 86, not 91.

Comment

• Oh believe me I got it. I was confused because it said vet points not adjudicated yet so that led me to believe that your score was score and when adjudicated they were added on after the fact. Obviously since some people said 109 I can logically deduce they received vet points. But since I'm not HR I was assuming maybe some received points immediately and some would receive them once they adjudicated them. But that's neither here nor there. Thus why I stated no matter if it was 86 or 91 it didn't matter since the cut off is 95.
                                Last edited by Erik59; 12-10-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3905 users online. 193 members and 3712 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X