Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by echoshot3 View Post
    anybody else apply to San Fran?
    I applied to San Diego and San Fran; haven't received an NOR for either.

Comment

• I applied to SF and received my NOR stating I was best qualified. Cut-off of 95.

Comment

• 97 at GS-7 for San Antonio

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik59 View Post
          Never mind. Saw they gave me a rating of 86 with my 5 pt vet preferance that only gives me 91. This was for San Diego and I never heard about San Antonio. Guess it goes to show you, to qualify you need to really answer all Es on things. I was mainly Ds and Cs but guess that isn't enough? Oh well, good luck to those of you making it to the test. I'll be on the lookout for the next opening...if there is one?
          Unless your NOR is different than all others, your score of 86 includes your vet preference (i.e. your score is 81 +5). Otherwise, it would be impossible for someone to have an NOR with a listed score higher than 100, which I can verify does happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
            Unless your NOR is different than all others, your score of 86 includes your vet preference (i.e. your score is 81 +5). Otherwise, it would be impossible for someone to have an NOR with a listed score higher than 100, which I can verify does happen.
            Agree...just got mine at 93!!! I have 10 points vet pref and this guys post confused me. Yes, they already include vet pref with that number ERIK... from what i gather

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

NOR for GS 9: 103.
              San Diego

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
              Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
                This was pretty much the meat of the e-mail. Does it mean I am good for the 7?or not good at all?

Veteran Preference: 10 Points - CPS (adjudicated)

You must meet all medical, suitability, and qualification requirements to be considered for a position.

Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

001 Criminal Investigator 07 103

001 Criminal Investigator 09 IB

Rating Code: Rating Message:

IB You are not qualified for this specialty at the grade/salary level which you desire. You may wish to

reapply for consideration for positions at lower grade levels.

Rating Code: Rating Message:

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL MESSAGE. IT IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED.
                It means your are good to go for the 7.

Comment

• I got my NOR 99 GS07 99 GS09. For St. Croix, I had to read the email twice to make sure I understood what they were saying

Comment

• I haven't heard anything. Has anyone been referred to their second preferred location?

Comment

• Ahh I'm out. I scored a 89 for GL-7 and GL-9.

Comment

• Got my NOR just now. I guess for those who are still waiting. They are slowly coming in!

Comment

• I've only heard from my primary location, which I find odd as it is not a SWB/OCONUS location and the vacancy explicitly stated that they were looking for SWB/OCONUS applicants. My secondary is a SWB location, and I had assumed that I'd have a better shot at that location than the other.

Comment

• Missed the cut for 7 and 9 by 4 points :/. Have to try again next time, when done with masters in 5 months. Another kick in the cherries.

Comment

• I'm confused then how people are getting scores like 109 if you are saying it's impossible to get a score of over 100? I was just confused. Either way doesn't matter seeing I got rated at under 95. Guess next time I need to not overthink my answers and just go with what I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik59 View Post
                                I'm confused then how people are getting scores like 109 if you are saying it's impossible to get a score of over 100? I was just confused. Either way doesn't matter seeing I got rated at under 95. Guess next time I need to not overthink my answers and just go with what I think
                                Vet points

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2638 users online. 110 members and 2528 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X