Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how many people had the "This notice serves as the final notification regarding the status of your application, as you are no longer being considered for this position" in their email even though the rest of it reads as if they were referred?

I see at least one other person did.

I scored 105 for GL9 and apparently was "over qualified" for GL7 so was automatically not considered for the lower grade, yet still had the above "final notification" statement in the middle of the email.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelCustodian View Post
      So how many people had the "This notice serves as the final notification regarding the status of your application, as you are no longer being considered for this position" in their email even though the rest of it reads as if they were referred?

I see at least one other person did.

I scored 105 for GL9 and apparently was "over qualified" for GL7 so was automatically not considered for the lower grade, yet still had the above "final notification" statement in the middle of the email.
      My email was the same but with a score of 105 for GL7. I will copy and paste what I got when I get to a computer. My phone is not letting me do it

Comment

• Did u guys get an email explaining your score?!

Comment

• So does the over qualification means your out of the process ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am a vet, currently a Special Agent with Army CID, Bachelors degree, and no NOR yet.

Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
            Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
              I am a vet, currently a Special Agent with Army CID, Bachelors degree, and no NOR yet.

Just applied to a CID position. May I ask why you're trying to leave?

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Getting out of the military. On to greener pastures. What position within Cid?

Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                  Getting out of the military. On to greener pastures. What position within Cid?

1811 in Irvine CA. I think the position is still active on usajobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                    So let me get this right the cut off is 95 right? I seen that someone mentioned it but want to make sure.
                    I can say that for the CONUS/non-SWB location for which I was referred, the cut-off was 95.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                      So does the over qualification means your out of the process ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like if you qualify for the higher grade, then they remove you from consideration at the lower grade. That's what my email said anyway.

I kind of paraphrased, they didn't use the words "over qualified". The email said something to the effect of being found qualified for GL9 therefore I would not be considered for GL7.

Comment

• I feel like people are either reading too much into the NOR's, or not enough... This is how I interpret what was in the email...

Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and who earned an adjudicated (to include veteran1920s preference points) assessment questionnaire rating of 95 or higher, were placed in the Best Qualified category. FYI, as stated in vacancy announcement DAL-INV-1466102-DEU-TY, applicants were rated based upon their responses to the assessment questionnaire.
                        So if you got a 95 you're good. If you didn't you're not. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that the score is based solely on how you answered the question, and your veteran's status/points.

If your rating is below 95, it is not necessary for you to contact OHC-Dallas to check on the status of your application and/or prospects for employment. This notice serves as the final notification regarding the status of your application, as you are no longer being considered for this position.
                        This to me, is a clear indication you're getting the axe from the process if you scored lower than a 95.

Additionally, I picked San Diego, which is a SWB region. These are straight from the email.
                        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• Is anyone else that applied still waiting? I have not heard anything yet...

Comment

• Still waiting for a NOR.

Comment

• Also still waiting

Comment

• This was pretty much the meat of the e-mail. Does it mean I am good for the 7?or not good at all?

Veteran Preference: 10 Points - CPS (adjudicated)

You must meet all medical, suitability, and qualification requirements to be considered for a position.

Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

001 Criminal Investigator 07 103

001 Criminal Investigator 09 IB

Rating Code: Rating Message:

IB You are not qualified for this specialty at the grade/salary level which you desire. You may wish to

reapply for consideration for positions at lower grade levels.

Rating Code: Rating Message:

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL MESSAGE. IT IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6899 users online. 356 members and 6543 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X