Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received NOR today .. a bit confusing

Comment

• My co-worker received his NOR today. I have yet to hear anything...
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• NOR says if you didnt score 95 or above you're out of the process.

TDF

Comment

• Still waiting, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
            Received NOR today .. a bit confusing
            Same here, in one part it says "This notice serves as the final notification regarding the status of your application, as you are no longer being considered for this position"

But it says my score is 105...for the gs7 and got the not qualified for gs9...

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
              Same here, in one part it says "This notice serves as the final notification regarding the status of your application, as you are no longer being considered for this position"

But it says my score is 105...for the gs7 and got the not qualified for gs9...
              Maybe the wording above is only for the 9? Hopefully, for you, that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                Maybe the wording above is only for the 9? Hopefully, for you, that's the case.
                That's what I was hoping....anyone else get this message? A "You were found to be best qualified" like the DEA and FBI would be nice...

Comment

• Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well, then. I just got my NOR (found Best Qualified for GL-9) and I will be contacted in the next 4 to 6 weeks to schedule the SATB. Oddly, though, this NOR was just for one of the two locations I selected, and the location mentioned in this NOR is not on the SWB or OCONUS.

Does anyone know if we will get a second NOR for the second location we selected on the app, or does this NOR just mean I'm only being considered for one of the two locations?
                    Last edited by 3.14 Beans; 12-09-2015, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Received my NOR and it is below 95, sooo....Good luck to everyone else who applied!

Comment

• Recieved my NOR finally. 102 for GS7. Better than nothing...
                        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• dont give up yet. mine made no mention of having a minimum of 95. It was for GS9 though, not sure if yours is GS7 or 9, or if that makes a difference. It did say, however, "Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and who earned an adjudicated (to include veteran1920s preference points) assessment questionnaire rating of 70 or higher, have been referred to the testing facility for further examination."

Hang in there.

Comment

• Received my NOR as well GS9, with 109 rating.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by scurvdogg View Post
                              dont give up yet. mine made no mention of having a minimum of 95. It was for GS9 though, not sure if yours is GS7 or 9, or if that makes a difference. It did say, however, "Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and who earned an adjudicated (to include veteran1920s preference points) assessment questionnaire rating of 70 or higher, have been referred to the testing facility for further examination."

Hang in there.
                              My NOR says the same thing, but with 95 as the rating. I wonder if yours says 70 because of the location (is it a SWB/OCONUS location)?

Comment

• Well I got a 94 for both gs 7 and 9 sucks but it is what it is good luck to the guys that are moving on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7257 users online. 388 members and 6869 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X