Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
    How is the score determined?

1. Is is only based on the initial online questions that were answered?
    2. Education?
    3. Resume Review?
    4. Language skills?

Anyone have insight?

Thanks.
    If you answered you were an expert in all categories of the questionnaire, you should get a 100. The score doesn't even look at qualifications or your resume, only how you answered on the questionnaire.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• I was reading on another forum that current agents are getting their transfers approved after quite a long and frustrating wait. Hopefully after all the transfers, HR will have a better perspective of hiring needs.

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good study guide for the exam? I have already been reviewing the one on the website.

Comment

• So it's December, has anyone received their NOR's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
            So it's December, has anyone received their NOR's?

FWIW, I heard today from someone within HSI that NORs for the August/Sept vacancy should go out by the end of this week.

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811_Z View Post
              FWIW, I heard today from someone within HSI that NORs for the August/Sept vacancy should go out by the end of this week.

Good luck!

We can only hope! I was thinking they would drag it out until after New Year. At this point, you hope for the best; but even if my rating is below the cut off, I would just like to know. Get it over with so to speak....

Comment

• Anybody has an idea when the next entry level HSI (1811) announcement is? Good luck to all that applied.

Comment

• HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Originally posted by CF24 View Post
                  Anybody has an idea when the next entry level HSI (1811) announcement is? Good luck to all that applied.
                  I wouldn't expect an open announcement for at least another 6 months minimum. We just had one a few months ago of which the applicants have yet to be processed (this thread).

There is talk of hiring ~160 agents in FY16, but those will likely come from the most recent announcement, laterals, possibly another DHS announcement, and a few interns.

But there very may well be one sooner. No one can say for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannimal View Post
                    I wouldn't expect an open announcement for at least another 6 months minimum. We just had one a few months ago of which the applicants have yet to be processed (this thread).

There is talk of hiring ~160 agents in FY16, but those will likely come from the most recent announcement, laterals, possibly another DHS announcement, and a few interns.

But there very may well be one sooner. No one can say for sure.
                    mannimal, what is the usual timeline for HSI from VA until FLETC? The last time I looked it was 14-15 months, but I heard that HR has done a pretty good job of streamlining the process. Just wondering... Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Has anyone received their NOR yet?

Comment

• Nope, mostly likely we won't receive it till next year.

Comment

• Finally received my NOR......False alarm, it was just a dream lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                            Finally received my NOR......False alarm, it was just a dream lol

How dare you!

Comment

• Has anyone that signed up for the last public announcement heard anything yet?

Comment

• Nope, not this guy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7719 users online. 413 members and 7306 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X