Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard anything that isn't already under the DHS umbrella?

Comment

• Thank god I already have a job in LE. If I was getting out the military, or a graduating college student, I'd be losing my mind.

But no, nothing heard here. I also picked San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• After a few calls, leaving a message, and following up with an email I finally received a reply regarding St. Croix. HR told me that they were still going through applications and that NORs should be sent out sometime in early December. Fingers crossed that they actually do.

Comment

• Figured I'd share this....I am not in the process but plan to be when I am a little closer to leaving the Navy. My command had a guest speaker from HSI come in to share his story and other stuff. He was the agent who was kidnapped by the cartel in 05. It was a great story and he provided great information about what seems to be a solid place to work. Just thought I'd share and say keep at it because it definitely seems worth it in the end.

Respectfully,
          Kev

Comment

• Does anyone know how much math is on the exam?

Comment

• I would like to think that because it's not on any study guide coming from their that site directly, there is no math. I'm hoping that is the case. If and when they get the ball rolling.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FmrFed083 View Post
                Does anyone know how much math is on the exam?
                There is a lot of math and it is ridiculously hard. However, I'm not good at math so it may not be hard for others. I am waiting for my test results. I took it a couple weeks ago. I'm fairly certain I failed because of the math but I know I rocked the other parts of the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by BF280 View Post
                  There is a lot of math and it is ridiculously hard. However, I'm not good at math so it may not be hard for others. I am waiting for my test results. I took it a couple weeks ago. I'm fairly certain I failed because of the math but I know I rocked the other parts of the test.
                  For which announcement did you get an invitation to take the test?

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• I suck at math, but I passed it back in 2011. I think the one section will make it or break it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• [QUOTE=LE_OR_BUST;3762465]For which announcement did you get an invitation to take the test?

I thought it was this one but it turned out to be under the DHS only announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarinePSS619
                        How often has HSI been hiring? I saw the last announcement but decided not to apply because I didn't think I would be qualified enough to make it through the process yet.

So there is a lot of math on this test? I took the CBP test last week seems the DHS likes math literates which I'm not.
                        Gotta do that Math for Marines MCI

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any recent updates from Dallas regarding timeline for Notice of Results being sent out?

Comment

• Nada, Zip, Zilch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've heard results will be going out very soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                                I've heard results will be going out very soon..
                                Here's to hoping. The 60 days since the application have passed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8609 users online. 444 members and 8165 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X