Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuganopolis View Post
    I don't know how you got the keys to my summer home, but you'll need to return them ASAP.
    If you are using it as a summer home, you are doing it wrong. December/January is the time to go. That's why I took the keys from you.

Comment

You DAs and your civil forfeiture. I tell ya I can't catch a break

Smurfed from my iSmurf using Smurf

Comment

You DAs and your civil forfeiture. I tell ya I can't catch a break

Smurfed from my iSmurf using Smurf
        AUSA, not DA. :-)

Comment

If that's the worst that place has to offer, I would go there as a 01/01. That's an everyday occurrence in many parts of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by jb2257
            well here's one reason http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/13/justic...ing/index.html . I wouldn't go there for a 15/10.
            Did you miss the part where he was acquitted?

Comment

Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
              AUSA, not DA. :-)
              Ha. Even worse. In all credit though, the acting AUSA for my district has done more in the last year than his predecessor did his entire tenure.

Comment

Diego and VI.. nice weather. So first choices, naturally ))

Comment

Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                  Diego and VI.. nice weather. So first choices, naturally ))
                  Just changed mine to the same about an hour ago. Once I saw the San Antonio RAs, I decided discretion was the better part of valour.

TDF

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
                    Hey all,

Figured I'd start a fresh thread specifically for the recent HSI announcement. If there's no interest and everyone wants to stick to the current, more broad one, that's fine, and we can just let this sucker die out. Otherwise, I look forward to hearing everyone's updates throughout the process.

Best of luck to all! When some of the people here get their final officers in 11 years, we'll look back at how far we've come.
                    Thanks for starting the post, I almost missed this announcement, I'm qualified at a 9!

Comment

Not to get completely off topic again but...did anybody apply for the USSS announcement that was only accessible through LinkedIn? It was only open to the first 500 applicants and it didn't close early. I saw it mentioned on the USSS thread when it first opened but not a chirp about it since. Just curious if nobody really knew about it or nobody wanted it.

Comment

Not to get completely off topic again but...did anybody apply for the USSS announcement that was only accessible through LinkedIn? It was only open to the first 500 applicants and it didn't close early. I saw it mentioned on the USSS thread when it first opened but not a chirp about it since. Just curious if nobody really knew about it or nobody wanted it.
                        I applied to it. I kinda went ebay sniper on it and kept refreshing my LinkedIn until the post came up...the life of a local LEO working graves.

Comment

Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                          I applied to it. I kinda went ebay sniper on it and kept refreshing my LinkedIn until the post came up...the life of a local LEO working graves.
                          I spent the entire 6 or 7 days it was up wondering why it never closed early. Maybe it's a sign that there are less than 500 to compete with. Coupled with all the spots they had vacancies in, maybe we'll get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by fnu_lnu View Post
                            You may want to change this title TO ICE/HSI to avoid confusion. We are most often referred to as ICE 1811s in the media and on all official letterheads.
                            Oops. Thanks for the tip, but I can't. I think the thread title might lock from editing once there's a reply or something.

Sorry for any confusion. I did find it odd that I don't think "HSI" or "Homeland Security Investigations" is mentioned at all in the announcement.

Comment

Any ICE 1811s following this thread? Listing sounds like a good time. Just wondering how accurate the job description is.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
                                Thanks for starting the post, I almost missed this announcement, I'm qualified at a 9!
                                You're welcome. If you take what would have been my spot, I'll cite this as the worst decision I've ever made. /s

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11098 users online. 518 members and 10580 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X