Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
    a buddy of mine jumped ship from USSS ( he is back in FLETC ..again now) said several of the guys put in for both lat and entry level back in Dec. they are just now taking the entry tests this last month and now. So it stands to reason they haven't gotten around to the Sept closing yet? just my 2cents
    How long was your buddy in with the Secret Circus before he jumped out of the burning building?

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • 5 years .....

      Comment


      • Possible Explanation

        Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
        I met a guy yesterday that was invited to take the written test 2 weeks after this announcement closed. I can't explain it. He is a FLEO.
        I have a co-worker who was invited to take the written assessment within weeks of the closing announcement for Sept. He had applied to the previous DHS only announcement. What happened was that initially the cut off for the DHS only announcement was a 98 rating; however, after not filling all their vacancies, the rating was lowered to 94. This happened around the same time was the Sept announcement was up.

        So the people who got invited immediately after the Sept. announcement; most likely, were from a previous announcement. That's not saying it isn't possible they selected candidates that quickly, but most likely it was from a previous announcement.

        Either way, they are in a better spot than we are. Here's to hoping for the best!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cKeith View Post
          How long was your buddy in with the Secret Circus before he jumped out of the burning building?

          Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          Just curious, why do you refer to USSS as a "burning building"? The scandals lately? (I'm also waiting for the SAEE with USSS SA from the June opening.)

          Comment


          • burning building, sinking ship.. all the same. It's the Agency is understaffed and not backfilling. Uniformed is buried in the OT and SA are on the road A LOT, and it's not even election time.. Running like rats before the storm...may JR Agents (5 yrs and less)are looking to leave
            Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
            Just curious, why do you refer to USSS as a "burning building"? The scandals lately? (I'm also waiting for the SAEE with USSS SA from the June opening.)

            Comment


            • Nailed it!

              Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                Just curious, why do you refer to USSS as a "burning building"? The scandals lately? (I'm also waiting for the SAEE with USSS SA from the June opening.)

                I was out of the country when they sent me an invitation for the SAEE. The test date scheduled was 6 days after the initial email and you had 4 days to respond if you were going to take the exam. If you couldn't take the test you would have to wait for the next vacancy.

                PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WHETHER YOU ACCEPT OR DECLINE THIS
                INVITATION. YOUR RESPONSE MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 PM EASTERN TIME ON
                MONTH XX, 2015. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DECLINE OR DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS
                MESSAGE, YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION UNDER THIS VACANCY
                ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED.

                Thankfully I am moving forward with another agency.

                I haven't heard anything from this announcment either.
                FBI
                PI: 07/15
                M&G: 08/15
                Invite to Phase II: 10/15
                PII: 11/15
                Language Test: 12/15
                Official PFT: 06/16
                PSI, Poly, Physical: TBD
                BI: Start:
                EOD:

                ATF
                Pre-Screen: 11/16
                Announcement: 05/16
                ATF Exam:
                PTT:
                Fed-Ex:
                Drug Test/Medical:
                Poly:
                Home ID Verification:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 213PAP View Post
                  I was out of the country when they sent me an invitation for the SAEE. The test date scheduled was 6 days after the initial email and you had 4 days to respond if you were going to take the exam. If you couldn't take the test you would have to wait for the next vacancy.

                  PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WHETHER YOU ACCEPT OR DECLINE THIS
                  INVITATION. YOUR RESPONSE MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 PM EASTERN TIME ON
                  MONTH XX, 2015. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DECLINE OR DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS
                  MESSAGE, YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION UNDER THIS VACANCY
                  ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED.

                  Thankfully I am moving forward with another agency.

                  I haven't heard anything from this announcment either.
                  Not trying to get this thread off topic but if you are interested try replying to the email or whatever recruitment email address they give you. I was in a similar situation with my testing with the USSS and the lady that responded was really nice/understanding and just rescheduled me at a later date.

                  Comment


                  • CarGoNV, thank you! I assumed that I wouldn't be able to since in the email it stated the following:

                    If you are unable to attend the scheduled test youMUST contact this office and you will need to reapply when a new job opportunity announcement for the Special Agent position is posted.



                    Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                    Not trying to get this thread off topic but if you are interested try replying to the email or whatever recruitment email address they give you. I was in a similar situation with my testing with the USSS and the lady that responded was really nice/understanding and just rescheduled me at a later date.
                    FBI
                    PI: 07/15
                    M&G: 08/15
                    Invite to Phase II: 10/15
                    PII: 11/15
                    Language Test: 12/15
                    Official PFT: 06/16
                    PSI, Poly, Physical: TBD
                    BI: Start:
                    EOD:

                    ATF
                    Pre-Screen: 11/16
                    Announcement: 05/16
                    ATF Exam:
                    PTT:
                    Fed-Ex:
                    Drug Test/Medical:
                    Poly:
                    Home ID Verification:

                    Comment


                    • Anyone get a tentative offer today? A guy from my station got one and some forms to fill out.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BP_to_1811 View Post
                        Anyone get a tentative offer today? A guy from my station got one and some forms to fill out.
                        When did he apply and do the test?

                        Comment


                        • Have you heard anything regarding selections for St. Croix?

                          Comment


                          • I haven't heard anything period.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Yes, this is getting pretty intense as the deadline is nearing.. We shall hear something soon either way. I've heard of a small few (mostly bp) getting offers already but that has been it.. The majority seem to be staying quiet.

                              Originally posted by HSVP View Post
                              I haven't heard anything period.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • I know this waiting game is frustrating, I just want an answer if I'm eligible to proceed to the next step or not.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7896 users online. 417 members and 7479 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X