Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I had called the Dallas processing center a few weeks ago to ask about reusing test and board scores... finally got a call back this afternoon. The lady there said that test scores and board scores could not be reused... but she seemed both annoyed AND confused about what job we were talking about. She asked if this was the "Laguna announcement" and I had no idea.

What is the Laguna announcement? Any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by nolo View Post
      So, I had called the Dallas processing center a few weeks ago to ask about reusing test and board scores... finally got a call back this afternoon. The lady there said that test scores and board scores could not be reused... but she seemed both annoyed AND confused about what job we were talking about. She asked if this was the "Laguna announcement" and I had no idea.

If you look at the Job Announcement Number for the last announcement:

DAL-INV-1466102-DEU-TY

The first three characters suggest it is a Dallas announcement. The second three mean Investigations, or specifically HSI. The DEU means Delegated Examining Unit, basically that it is an open public announcement. I am not sure what the TY means.

Compare that to this:

LAG-FSP-1361091-SD-754

That is the announcement number for an ERO lateral position.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Thanks for the info... that makes WAY more sense.

Comment

So, I had called the Dallas processing center a few weeks ago to ask about reusing test and board scores... finally got a call back this afternoon. The lady there said that test scores and board scores could not be reused... but she seemed both annoyed AND confused about what job we were talking about. She asked if this was the "Laguna announcement" and I had no idea.

I got an email informing me that my test score from 2011/2012 would be reused. I've also been told my interview score would still be valid as well.

Comment

• You got an email about the 9/15 announcement?

I was inquiring about test and board scores from 2009 and 2010... not sure how long they last. From the message board intel, it sounds like board scores are indefinite but test scores only last as long as there are no major changes to the test. I'm not sure if they made any major changes since 2009.

But I am getting ahead of myself here, lets see if I make it past initial screening on this announcement... then I will do more digging.

Comment

You got an email about the 9/15 announcement?

I was inquiring about test and board scores from 2009 and 2010... not sure how long they last. From the message board intel, it sounds like board scores are indefinite but test scores only last as long as there are no major changes to the test. I'm not sure if they made any major changes since 2009.

But I am getting ahead of myself here, lets see if I make it past initial screening on this announcement... then I will do more digging.
              that's what I understand as well.... has there been any changes sine 2010?
              I actually attaché d my last test letter of passing with the announcement package.. hope it helped?

Comment

• Still waiting for a test date. Crickets.

Comment

• Does anyone have inside news as to when phone calls are going to be made, for those advancing to the next step?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has anyone called the POC for the announcement, Ms. Young, for a timeline? I tried a few times and she did not answer.
                    Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Received this email today. ...

Applications for vacancy announcement DAL-INV-1466102-DEU-TY *are still being reviewed. Per the announcement within 60 days or longer selections may be made and notification will be sent through email regarding the next step in the process.

Please remember the vacancy announcement closed September 2, 2015. Therefore updates to your application and late submission of supporting documentation will not be accepted *after the closing date. Your application will be reviewed based on the supporting documents submitted during the application period.* Our office does not have access to applicants USAJOBS account nor Application Manager.

You will be notified via email regarding eligibility once all applications have been reviewed. If you are found eligible emails are forthcoming from the contract company that conducts the scheduling for future testing. Per the announcement candidates maybe selected within 60 days or longer of the application's close date.

Thank you,

Comment

• Originally posted by merritt2013 View Post
                        Received this email today. ...

Applications for vacancy announcement DAL-INV-1466102-DEU-TY *are still being reviewed. Per the announcement within 60 days or longer selections may be made and notification will be sent through email regarding the next step in the process.

Please remember the vacancy announcement closed September 2, 2015. Therefore updates to your application and late submission of supporting documentation will not be accepted *after the closing date. Your application will be reviewed based on the supporting documents submitted during the application period.* Our office does not have access to applicants USAJOBS account nor Application Manager.

You will be notified via email regarding eligibility once all applications have been reviewed. If you are found eligible emails are forthcoming from the contract company that conducts the scheduling for future testing. Per the announcement candidates maybe selected within 60 days or longer of the application's close date.

Thank you,

Did anyone else who applied not receive this email?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olive Drab View Post
                          Me

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Olive Drab View Post
                            I have NOT .....yet?

Comment

• Nor have I

Comment

• No email here. Given the way the email was written, it appears to be a response to an inquiry.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7803 users online. 371 members and 7432 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X