Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSOSAC View Post
    I was simply answering the question asked, "are you HSI 1811?", and then elaborating on which agency I took the exam for...
    I apologize, I thought you were saying the test would not be similar to the TEA and it was used prior to '07 my oops! CHEERS!

Comment

• Originally posted by HSVP View Post
      For those who applied for the HSI position, what areas did yall pick?? I choose San Antonio and El Paso.

I also picked San Antonio and El Paso

Comment

• Any one test or get NOR's for this latest entry level announcement yet?
        "I am not a federal employee, I am a constitutional officer. I am not a government employee, I am in the Constitution. My job is the Constitution of the United States!"

**The American people are not anti-immigrant. We are concerned about the lack of coherence in our immigration policy and enforcement.**

Comment

• Negative here

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• no joy..............

Comment

• I know a guy who did not get an NOR, but received an email stating he is 'eligible' and needs to schedule his assessment. He said they indicated that the testing window was from Sept. 28th thru the 19th of Oct.
              "I am not a federal employee, I am a constitutional officer. I am not a government employee, I am in the Constitution. My job is the Constitution of the United States!"

**The American people are not anti-immigrant. We are concerned about the lack of coherence in our immigration policy and enforcement.**

Comment

• still a dead end here.

Comment

• well, I'm a guy who knows the guy who started last Wednesday...... It was for the 12/13 announcement though

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                    well, I'm a guy who knows the guy who started last Wednesday...... It was for the 12/13 announcement though
                    Showoff....[emoji6]

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk

Comment

• So do y'all have test dates yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by hpy1 View Post
                        So do y'all have test dates yet?
                        Nope. All quite on the Midwestern front.

Comment

• I picked San Diego & Phoenix. Still quiet here.
                          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• The silence here is deafening.

I'm not sure how the continuing resolution will affect ICE/HSI, any thoughts?

Comment

• chirp chirp chirp......
                              the_very_quiet_cricket.jpg

Comment

• No notice here and I was called on the 12 lateral from the summer for Eagle Pass by an ASAC. I called back a couple of times as I was in the middle of something at work the next day and never heard back. Guess I didn't make the entry level one. I'll still hold out hope though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4466 users online. 183 members and 4283 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X