Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ocaptainjr2 View Post

I had a TS with DHS and the only thing I was required to submit were fingerprint cards.
    T4, thanks for the response. Nothing received at all on my end requesting info or advising anything, so we shall see!
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• I'm currently DHS non-CBP obviously with a clearance, but selected the traditional route-NYC and haven't received an email either.

Comment

• Current DHS/CBP and I just got the letter for e-qip this morning. Already locked out...womp womp. Has anyone else not been able to log in? Or has anyone successfully contacted the ICE email address given for questions. I had a question with the packet in January that went unanswered. Now they won't answer me again, unable to find a phone number to call (if anyone has one available).

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOlion44 View Post
          Current DHS/CBP and I just got the letter for e-qip this morning. Already locked out...womp womp. Has anyone else not been able to log in? Or has anyone successfully contacted the ICE email address given for questions. I had a question with the packet in January that went unanswered. Now they won't answer me again, unable to find a phone number to call (if anyone has one available).
          I can confirm that the email does in fact work and you will get a response. I needed some help with the EQIP website not working properly, and the person on the other end of the email was very helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOlion44 View Post
            Current DHS/CBP and I just got the letter for e-qip this morning. Already locked out...womp womp. Has anyone else not been able to log in? Or has anyone successfully contacted the ICE email address given for questions. I had a question with the packet in January that went unanswered. Now they won't answer me again, unable to find a phone number to call (if anyone has one available).
            Does the first letter of your last name happen to fall somewhere between I-P?

Comment

• Originally posted by katart23 View Post

does the first letter of your last name happen to fall somewhere between i-p?
              m

Comment

• [QUOTE=ifaynshteyn;n6450505

I can confirm that the email does in fact work and you will get a response. I needed some help with the EQIP website not working properly, and the person on the other end of the email was very helpful.[/QUOTE]

Yessir I can only hope you're right. I emailed them in the morning. No response. It's not snail mail. It's instant.

Comment

• FYI- Anybody still waiting on the fingerprint cards like me, I received an email stating they would be mailed out on Monday.
                  USPIS PI 2014

IRS CI SA 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermatic View Post
                    FYI- Anybody still waiting on the fingerprint cards like me, I received an email stating they would be mailed out on Monday.
                    Ditto!

Comment

• Just received my official One-Stop date. April 20 in San Antonio.

Comment

• Originally posted by katart23 View Post
                        Just received my official One-Stop date. April 20 in San Antonio.
                        When did you apply? Are you a 2016 applicant?

Comment

• Hi all,
                          Is there anyone that switched from CBP to HSI that can answer a few questions for me? Also, anyone who has any insight for SAC NY? Trying to weigh the pros and cons of making the switch.
                          Thanks in advance!
                          Last edited by a_6359; 04-08-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathon View Post

As the title states, this is for the 2015 announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathon View Post

There has been no movement in the 2016 process other than the first eligibility email being sent out
                              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Well, no firm offer from USMS this week so looks like I'm going to the one stop in NYC on Wednesday. Does ICE have an applicant study guide anywhere someone could link for me? I haven't been able to find any info on the interview yet. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8502 users online. 421 members and 8081 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X