Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSOSAC View Post

You should have received an email with the following subject:

DHS/ICE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS RECEIVED

If you didn't receive it I'd follow up.
    Thank you searched with the info you gave, found it. You da best sir.

Thanks MDPO32 , it collapsed it into the previous email chain from them. Hate how Gmail does that.

Also, can you not multiquote anymore on the new layout? Wanted to quote both of yall
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Read in another forum that some people received an equip email today. Anyone receive one?

Comment

• Yes. I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantastic™ View Post
          Yes. I did.
          if you don't mind me asking which one stop did you pick? -'d do you currently have a clearance?

Comment

• Received the email yesterday for eqip and fingerprints.

Comment

• Received my eQIP invitation email the other day too.

I've been trying to get in touch with Dallas HR with no luck but perhaps someone else here can help.

Back in 2015 when I applied to the original announcement I was still under 37/yo. Fast forward to 2017 and I am now over the maximum entry age although they have given me a tentative selection.

Any thoughts if I will be allowed to be hired given that I am now over 37 (39 at the end of this year). Will being a veterans preference eligible make a difference? I know the IEA, CBPO, and BPA positions hire until 40 but I'm pretty sure the 1811 jobs are still 37.
              USPIS PI 2014

IRS CI SA 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermatic View Post
                Received my eQIP invitation email the other day too.

I've been trying to get in touch with Dallas HR with no luck but perhaps someone else here can help.

Back in 2015 when I applied to the original announcement I was still under 37/yo. Fast forward to 2017 and I am now over the maximum entry age although they have given me a tentative selection.

Any thoughts if I will be allowed to be hired given that I am now over 37 (39 at the end of this year). Will being a veterans preference eligible make a difference? I know the IEA, CBPO, and BPA positions hire until 40 but I'm pretty sure the 1811 jobs are still 37.
                Do you have active duty military time? If so, subtract that active time from your current age. If 37 or less, you're good

honor first

Comment

• Got the EQIP and sent it in. Waiting on the fingerprint cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post

Do you have active duty military time? If so, subtract that active time from your current age. If 37 or less, you're good
                    I've been in the reserves my entire military career and have only 1 active duty deployment just shy of a year long. Subtracting that from 38 depending if/when I get hired still puts me over 37/yo in adjusted age.

Was hoping to get confirmation from HR whether or not I'm wasting my time with this process. I already have a TS SSBI underway for the army. Not looking to add another background investigation to my life if I can't get hired anyway.
                    USPIS PI 2014

IRS CI SA 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermatic View Post

I've been in the reserves my entire military career and have only 1 active duty deployment just shy of a year long. Subtracting that from 38 depending if/when I get hired still puts me over 37/yo in adjusted age.

Was hoping to get confirmation from HR whether or not I'm wasting my time with this process. I already have a TS SSBI underway for the army. Not looking to add another background investigation to my life if I can't get hired anyway.
                      i was in the Marines and from first hand, i can assure you that a DOD clearance does not transfer to DHS or DOJ. judging by what you explained it doesn't look good because of your age, but because you are a veteran you may possibly be able to squeeze a waiver out of someone in HR. best of luck

Comment

• Hey is anyone else still waiting on their fingerprint cards to come in? I thought they would have came in already.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post
                          Hey is anyone else still waiting on their fingerprint cards to come in? I thought they would have came in already.
                          Me. Mine haven't arrived yet.

Comment

• Never received eQip, here's to hoping I don't get passed over. But not going to post here three times a day about it or ask for number to berate them at the hiring center. If anyone with a current DHS clearance can chime in on if they received eqip or not, let me know. Just had a refresher and then after that received a TS, so maybe that is why I haven't gotten one. Time will tell.

honor first

Comment

• Haven't received the fingerprint cards yet either.
                              USPIS PI 2014

IRS CI SA 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                                Never received eQip, here's to hoping I don't get passed over. But not going to post here three times a day about it or ask for number to berate them at the hiring center. If anyone with a current DHS clearance can chime in on if they received eqip or not, let me know. Just had a refresher and then after that received a TS, so maybe that is why I haven't gotten one. Time will tell.
                                I had a TS with DHS and the only thing I was required to submit were fingerprint cards.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11441 users online. 415 members and 11026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X