Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSI 1811 (August/September 2015 Announcement)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone submitted their documents yet? I have and have not received a confirmation email. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

• Also have emailed for a follow up and have not received an email back

Comment

• I did exactly the same thing no response yet

Comment

• I got my One Stop survey after submitting the paperwork, so I took that as the confirmation; TO > paperwork send in > One Stop survey
          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
            I got my One Stop survey after submitting the paperwork, so I took that as the confirmation; TO > paperwork send in > One Stop survey
            I received the one stop email with out having submitted the paperwork. But I'm glad not alone on this one.

Comment

• teeeen four yeah that was my guess, but I submitted paperwork right away. TBH if the message is in your outbox with the correct email, im sure it went through

honor first

Comment

• Submitted my packet too and no confirmation, also sent an email with a question about there not being a Fair Credit Reporting Act form to sign even though the packet said to sign it

Comment

• Received confirmation email today that my pre-employment forms have been received. Mind you, I sent out my forms the same day I received my TO and only replied with what they required, including a copy of my DL. Email states "We are currently reviewing pre-employment documents and expect to schedule pre-employment appointments and interviews over the course of the next four weeks." So it seems that maybe there wasn't enough votes for one-stop and might have to go through the traditional pre-employment process, but we shall see.

Comment

• Sent my packet in on the 30th but no confirmation email yet either

Comment

• Sent mine out Friday. Still nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOlion44 View Post
                        Sent mine out Friday. Still nothing.
                        Just received confirmation now. Slowly but surely.

Comment

• Are there any PT standards in the academy? Pass/fail? And if you have medical issues, will it be easy to fail medical exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOlion44 View Post

Just received confirmation now. Slowly but surely.
                            You received one saying 'we received your packet' specifically? Havent gotten that myself.

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post

You received one saying 'we received your packet' specifically? Havent gotten that myself.
                              You should have received an email with the following subject:

DHS/ICE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS RECEIVED

If you didn't receive it I'd follow up.

Comment

• I actually missed that too battlewagon. Just re-checked that's the subject of the email haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10218 users online. 337 members and 9881 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X