300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of Tennessee L.E. Jobs

Hello, are there any current openings in the State of Tennessee for Police Officer? Tennessee is my home state and would like to move back. I served as a Police Officer in Pennsylvania and am now certifed in Florida and am also serving as a Police Officer here... Also does anyone know if my certification is transferable to Tennessee? I attended a 22 week academy in PA and my cert there transfered here to FL... any help would be SOOOOO much appreciated. I am really wanting to go back to my roots.

Jeremy B. Davis
    Florida

The Memphis Police Department is currently hiring, that's the only one I'm sure about off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Turner; 11-27-2003, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Chatanooga takes apps all year long.
      But they are real quirky. Hell, last year they had an open recruitment going, I called, spoke to an officer there, requested a packet AND NEVER GOT IT!

Shooot it took many days just to get phone calls back from those guys. I think years ago, if I remember correctly, the same thing happened.

I'm kinda wondering if they are not interested in out of state police officers. Wonder if anyone from there agency hangs out here?
      "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace"
      Thomas Paine

Comment

Hell I dont know..... Im just curious if there are any openings in TN. Bah nevermind im just having a hard time getting used to Florida and im in one of my whiney moods....

Comment

try this http://www.officer.com/recruiting/reustn.htm

Comment

Another site to try: http://www.tletoa.org/leolinks.htm

The TN POST Commission site is here: http:www.state.tn.us/sos/rules/1110/1110-02.pdf

At the top of page 4 it says that if you're certified out of state you need to take the TN POST Cert. Test within 30 days of your employment with a TN agency. Pass grade is 75%. If you fail the first time you can take the test again in another 30 days. If you fail it a second time you have to "go back to school".

Are you looking for a large or small agency (or does it matter?)
            Last edited by krj; 11-28-2003, 03:58 PM.

Comment

JBD - please check your PM's

Comment

krj: AHH we have PM's!!! I didnt know that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10722 users online. 510 members and 10212 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X