300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hhs oig 1811

Are there any HHS OIG 1811s on here? I have seen some internal announcements posted and would appreciate the opportunity to PM one of you guys.

Thanks!

I'm interested as well if I could be included on a PM for some info. I've seen a lot posted on USAjobs lately and wondering if it's a precursor to a large recruitment effort? Current 1811 here exploring other options.

Comment

You can PM me. We are currently hiring 70 agents under four different announcements. The open announcement and recent grad announcement have not posted. Currently doing direct transfers of current 1811's.

Comment

Originally posted by XFactor0302 View Post
        You can PM me. We are currently hiring 70 agents under four different announcements. The open announcement and recent grad announcement have not posted. Currently doing direct transfers of current 1811's.
        I tried to PM you. It said yours are turned off.

Comment

Anyone else have any more info on the direct hire process and timeline?

Comment

I'd also be interested in any info on direct hires for HHS OIG. Like everyone else I've only seen internal announcements posted.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1811 View Post
              I'd also be interested in any info on direct hires for HHS OIG. Like everyone else I've only seen internal announcements posted.
              From what I know from other smaller OIG agencies, they already know who they want to hire before the announcement goes out. No doubt it is rigged and the job is posted just to comply with the law.

Comment

That dosnt seem fai to us vets!

Comment

Anyone hearing anything and if so which offices? I have resumes in at several offices.... not calls yet

Comment

Originally posted by LEO calls View Post
                    That dosnt seem fai to us vets!
                    Veteran's preference is very useful when applying to most federal jobs. I really don't see the problem with agencies sometimes picking and choosing who they're hiring, especially if it is based off of legitimate criteria like them bringing on an intern that they really like.

Comment

Has anyone been hired or received a start date yet?

Comment

Did anyone apply for the position that was open last week?

Comment

I did. I used to be a state medicare medicaid investigator.....we will see

Comment

Best of luck to you. Even though the announcement was open to all citizens and open all week, I can't imagine the applicant pool would be as large as similar GS 9 announcements due to the requirement of having Medicaid, Medicare fraud experience.

Comment

I applied to this announcement as well. If anyone has any information on the hiring process, please PM or post. I would definitely appreciate it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5774 users online. 209 members and 5565 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X