300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
    Ha. Interviews? I haven't even heard of an April applicant being referred.
    ...... Yes that is what I'm gathering, It seems once the process gets going it is a rocket. I should of applied to the March process, those guys are almost done.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
      ...... Yes that is what I'm gathering, It seems once the process gets going it is a rocket. I should of applied to the March process, those guys are almost done.
      I got referred from March and never heard anything after that. So I guess getting referred doesn't mean you're automatically getting an interview. Don't get too excited.

Comment

Ha, Im in the same boat with echat, sitting in a sail boat with no engine or WIND!! At least its not sinking?!?

Comment

Ya.. Confused or maybe just in denial.. March applicant here.. Got the referral letter 4/8 and watched the world pass me by.. lol I also applied to the April announcement for good measure.. Heard the same things about that.. Basically they are trying to get through all the March applicants first. Where does that leave me? LOL I called HQ and was told if I don't hear back by the end of the month call them back. I asked that since I am so far behind in the process if I am to assume that it's prob a no go for the March ap but of course got the typical answer that they have no way of knowing. I along with most rational people am guessing that I should look at March as a loss and hope for the April ap.. Any opinions?

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you. At a minimum aren't they supposed to or isn't it common practice to send a BQA (Better Qualified Applicant)

Comment

Email if you they didn't want to move you along in the process?

Comment

Just got notification from the April announcement that I was referred. We'll see where this goes.

Comment

I was as well, I wonder how long after referral most of the March guys heard something. I understand some have not moved forward even after being referred.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                    I was as well, I wonder how long after referral most of the March guys heard something. I understand some have not moved forward even after being referred.

As a March applicant, here's my timeline:
                    Applied 18 March
                    "Referral letter" 08 Apr
                    COE email 10 Apr
                    Interview email 14 Apr (2 like weeks of notice).
                    SF-86/eQuip email 15 Apr

The Med/Drug screen were somewhat flexible (they had several dates for each), but that may be FO dependent.
                    Last edited by IrishMedic; 05-29-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

still referred...... but nothing else???

Comment

well, just went from Non-Traditional REFERRED in April and absolutely nothing to Not Selected - Not Contacted today...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5845 users online. 196 members and 5649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X