300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS Special Agent March 2015

Let keep track of our progress and alerts on this thread for MARCH 2015 applicants... GO!

This is my third time applying, referred each other time.
    War of attrition

This is my fourth time applying........not referred each time, hoping for the best on this one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
      This is my fourth time applying........not referred each time, hoping for the best on this one!!!!
      I liked your post for hope it works out this time, not that the other three times NCIS was dumb.

Comment

Not saying they are dumb, just very damn selective!!!!! Military vets are killing me in the job market (big props to you guys/gals for serving).

Comment

4th time applying. Referred last 3 and even had BG done. Maybe this is the time??

Comment

Didn't see the announcement. Is it still open?

Comment

nope it closed

Comment

First time applying so we shall see....

Comment

This is my third,
                  -1st time my stuff got lost for 5 months, then sent to a rush SPI and BQA'd.
                  -Second time, referred then magically "not referred" four months later.
                  -Third time is hopefully a charm.

Looking at taking a 0083 job with the USMC till something happens, hopefully it will help boost things.
                  War of attrition

Comment

Originally posted by TinM@n View Post
                    This is my third,
                    -1st time my stuff got lost for 5 months, then sent to a rush SPI and BQA'd.
                    -Second time, referred then magically "not referred" four months later.
                    -Third time is hopefully a charm.

Looking at taking a 0083 job with the USMC till something happens, hopefully it will help boost things.
                    How are you guys alerted for these jobs? I dont understand how saved searches works. Thought I had it set up for these types of careers but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
                      How are you guys alerted for these jobs? I dont understand how saved searches works. Thought I had it set up for these types of careers but I guess not.
                      I don't have any alerts or saved searches set up, but I will check usajobs.gov 5 times a day and just type in "1811" in the search block.

Comment

You have to put in the work if you really want to catch one of these jobs.
                        No doubt everyone on this forum has the same alerts set up however, I will bet they are all (like me) checking and manually typing in searches everyday, 2-3x a day - Mon-Sun.

Its a war of attrition….
                        War of attrition

Comment

Hahaha. Yes, several varieties of alerts and if I could limit myself to only checking usajobs 3-5x I would co cider myself under the weather. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by TinM@n View Post
                            You have to put in the work if you really want to catch one of these jobs.
                            No doubt everyone on this forum has the same alerts set up however, I will bet they are all (like me) checking and manually typing in searches everyday, 2-3x a day - Mon-Sun.

Its a war of attrition….
                            Exactly. I think the alerts are useless. One of the first fed jobs I applied to was the 2012 US Marshals announcement that lasted only a few hours. Since then, I've learned that for many announcements time is of the essence. You need to check USAJobs multiple times a day in order to keep up...

Comment

Just for some movement, I just now, 5 minutes ago, received the referred email from the march vacancy. First time I have been referred after applying to every vacancy since 2009. Guess we will see where this goes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12374 users online. 553 members and 11821 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X