Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS Special Agent March 2015

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NCIS Special Agent March 2015

    Let keep track of our progress and alerts on this thread for MARCH 2015 applicants... GO!

    This is my third time applying, referred each other time.
    War of attrition

  • #2
    This is my fourth time applying........not referred each time, hoping for the best on this one!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
      This is my fourth time applying........not referred each time, hoping for the best on this one!!!!
      I liked your post for hope it works out this time, not that the other three times NCIS was dumb.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not saying they are dumb, just very damn selective!!!!! Military vets are killing me in the job market (big props to you guys/gals for serving).

        Comment


        • #5
          4th time applying. Referred last 3 and even had BG done. Maybe this is the time??

          Comment


          • #6
            Didn't see the announcement. Is it still open?

            Comment


            • #7
              nope it closed

              Comment


              • #8
                First time applying so we shall see....

                Comment


                • #9
                  This is my third,
                  -1st time my stuff got lost for 5 months, then sent to a rush SPI and BQA'd.
                  -Second time, referred then magically "not referred" four months later.
                  -Third time is hopefully a charm.

                  Looking at taking a 0083 job with the USMC till something happens, hopefully it will help boost things.
                  War of attrition

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TinM@n View Post
                    This is my third,
                    -1st time my stuff got lost for 5 months, then sent to a rush SPI and BQA'd.
                    -Second time, referred then magically "not referred" four months later.
                    -Third time is hopefully a charm.

                    Looking at taking a 0083 job with the USMC till something happens, hopefully it will help boost things.
                    How are you guys alerted for these jobs? I dont understand how saved searches works. Thought I had it set up for these types of careers but I guess not.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
                      How are you guys alerted for these jobs? I dont understand how saved searches works. Thought I had it set up for these types of careers but I guess not.
                      I don't have any alerts or saved searches set up, but I will check usajobs.gov 5 times a day and just type in "1811" in the search block.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You have to put in the work if you really want to catch one of these jobs.
                        No doubt everyone on this forum has the same alerts set up however, I will bet they are all (like me) checking and manually typing in searches everyday, 2-3x a day - Mon-Sun.

                        Its a war of attrition….
                        War of attrition

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hahaha. Yes, several varieties of alerts and if I could limit myself to only checking usajobs 3-5x I would co cider myself under the weather. LoL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TinM@n View Post
                            You have to put in the work if you really want to catch one of these jobs.
                            No doubt everyone on this forum has the same alerts set up however, I will bet they are all (like me) checking and manually typing in searches everyday, 2-3x a day - Mon-Sun.

                            Its a war of attrition….
                            Exactly. I think the alerts are useless. One of the first fed jobs I applied to was the 2012 US Marshals announcement that lasted only a few hours. Since then, I've learned that for many announcements time is of the essence. You need to check USAJobs multiple times a day in order to keep up...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just for some movement, I just now, 5 minutes ago, received the referred email from the march vacancy. First time I have been referred after applying to every vacancy since 2009. Guess we will see where this goes.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 12374 users online. 553 members and 11821 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X