• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by kna223 View Post
    I Received my NOR last week.
    Read my post above to get into the thread that has more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kna223
    replied
    I Received my NOR last week.

Leave a comment:

• Mr._A.
    replied
    On the way! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Cleanguy15
    replied
    There's a combo of 2011, 2015 and some 2009 applicants with a lot of info

Leave a comment:

• Cleanguy15
    replied
    Hah,a what's up mr A!
    Come to the other forum thread: http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=173219

Leave a comment:

• Mr._A.
    replied
    Any updates from Feb 2015 applicants?

Leave a comment:

• Takiyon
    replied
    Anyone else???

Originally posted by Cleanguy15 View Post
    Hope u guys got your TO. They came out this past Friday at around 6:30pm PsT.
    Just accepted a TO last Monday. Anyone else have any information? I hear they want to push 240 through by the end of June. Medical should be the next step for us i think. How should I prepare for the medical?

Leave a comment:

• Cleanguy15
    replied
    Hope u guys got your TO. They came out this past Friday at around 6:30pm PsT.

Leave a comment:

• esoj37
    replied
    Originally posted by DC2008 View Post
    Received email reply from the contact on the Feb 2015 announcement. The contact stated that applicants are currently being reviewed and it will take 2-3 more weeks to complete. This announcement is to generate a register and selection will only be made upon vacancies.
    For whatever its worth, based on the reply, the Feb 2015 is not scrapped.... But who really know!
    Thanks for the update, DC!

Leave a comment:

• DC2008
    replied
    Received email reply from the contact on the Feb 2015 announcement. The contact stated that applicants are currently being reviewed and it will take 2-3 more weeks to complete. This announcement is to generate a register and selection will only be made upon vacancies.
    For whatever its worth, based on the reply, the Feb 2015 is not scrapped.... But who really know!

Leave a comment:

• FedRock
    replied
    Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
    What is SCP?
    Single Career Path.

"Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, our Department and ICE, in coordination with the American Federation of Government Employees and National Council 118, have been pursuing pay reform and the establishment of a single career path structure that is commensurate with the law enforcement duties performed by ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Deportation Officers and Immigration Enforcement Agents in execution of our enhanced national security and public safety mission.

Despite significant obstacles, we have remained committed to accomplishing these goals and we have been making progress. I have personally met with Executive Associate Director (EAD) Thomas Homan, Council 118 President Chris Crane, and AFGE President J. David Cox on a number of occasions to discuss plans toward a unified career track and pay reform. I want to personally thank these men for their continued work in accomplishing these very important goals. As part of our ongoing efforts, EAD Homan and I, with the assistance of DHS and ICE colleagues, have been working collaboratively across the Administration for months to further these initiatives. EAD Homan and the national Union leadership have been persistent in ensuring these issues remain a top priority and I commend their continued dedication to advancing these efforts for the ERO officer corps.

With respect to the single career path, I am pleased to announce the Department has received the green light to implement a single career path up to the GS-12 level. Additionally, the Secretary is requesting funding in the President’s Budget for Fiscal Year 2016.

While there are still steps we need to complete and funding we need to secure before full implementation, I wanted to let you know that we are planning and currently expecting to begin the transition to the single career path for all Immigration Enforcement Agents during the fourth quarter of Fiscal Year 2015. We are also continuing to focus and work persistently on pay reform efforts as a top priority. New ICE Director Sarah Saldaña is helping to lead this effort with tremendous commitment and energy. I recognize that pay reform is needed for the men and women of ERO. You have my full support, and I will continue to work with ICE/ERO and the Union on this very important issue.

I want to thank everyone who has been working so diligently on these important issues for the past several months, and I look forward to continued progress and keeping you updated on these priority initiatives.

Thank you for everything you do."

Leave a comment:

• CriticalOperator
    replied
    Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
    Will be scrapped a new "Deportation Officer" announcement will be coming out starting at entry level GS-5 journeyman level GS-12. SCP starts first pay period of July.
    What is SCP?

Leave a comment:

• jtothawhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Takiyon View Post
    I spoke to someone at hr and they had said that the announcement from feb will be scrapped due to the SCP. I hope not...
    Will be scrapped a new "Deportation Officer" announcement will be coming out starting at entry level GS-5 journeyman level GS-12. SCP starts first pay period of July.

Leave a comment:

• Golf9
    replied
    Originally posted by Takiyon View Post
    I spoke to someone at hr and they had said that the announcement from feb will be scrapped due to the SCP. I hope not...
    Did the person you spoke to say if they are going to have another announcement later this year?

Leave a comment:

• Takiyon
    replied

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8265 users online. 363 members and 7902 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X